Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Pars fans at home vs Raith = 4,091 (5649-1558)

Pars fans at home vs our good selves = 4,092 (6134-2042)

Conclusive evidence that we are the bigger derby imo 

It's not a derby as such but a rivalry.

The "Townies" have turned to the Raith game again as they expect to win.

Sick of us owning them

Fan owned. No one owns anyone. I attend games for a whole variety of reasons and Falkirk fans need this so called rivalry more than us imo. Who else do you have anyway?

18 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Fan owned. No one owns anyone. I attend games for a whole variety of reasons and Falkirk fans need this so called rivalry more than us imo. Who else do you have anyway?

Why do we need it ?

I seen no tears when the pars were sunbathing in the seaside leagues, I think finishing 7th once.....

Its football, take it on the chin, like many of us did when you beat us....altho mainly with money you didn't have on the few occasions I recall you beating us

On 14/02/2017 at 13:06, Grant228 said:

Better away day, easier to get too and a better atmosphere, easy to see why people prefer it tbh.

People are bored of Falkirk for many reasons, the fact it's an absolutely awful away day doesn't help, it doesn't feel like a "derby day".

It used to be that some people preferred Falkirk games and some preferred Raith games, after the title winning season I don't know anyone that didn't prefer the Fife derby's.

And that was in a season where we got more joy from Falkirk than Raith.

You're a bit like a modern day Airdrie.

Falkirk a horrible town full of horrible people and a rancid FC. Is there anything good about Falkirk ? f**k me even the wheel is square.

Archived