Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

OK, you are being contrary. Tube.

^^^ kens.

Say that to my internet face hardo, haha

'Tube', not heard that in ages. Nowaday's it's more likely to be zoomer, roaster, rasper, wuckfit etc

I doth my Burberry Baseball Cap.

Being objective 14-0 would have been a true reflection of the game...fifers were laughably bad..regularly kicking the ball to  no cunt  or into one of our lovely three stands....high comedy point was big nat doffing his cap to rugby with his one man rolling maul down the left before tbh a decent ball into the box...worst scumvermine team I've ever seen

1 hour ago, distresseduke said:

Craigains dead ball delivery is a cut above anything else we have in this team ...his frees were into the right area played with pace & swerve...I was impressed..joe McKee decent debut looks a tidy footballer

His deadballs were good but we can't afford to carry a passenger just to take free kicks.  Hopefully he's back to warming the bench next week.

I seriously think some of our support need their eyes tested. Their clearly letting a good win over the pars cloud their judgement. Craigen was woeful again today. To give him some due his set piece balls were good but from open play he was awful. Runs like he's in treacle and continually gives the ball away. He had two fantastic chances to kill the game and got neither on target. The dunfermline left back is well dodgy especially against pace but Craigen never got past him in the entire 90mins. Thankfully we had some excellent performances amongst the other 10 players to see us through. Now I've never been a great fan of Watson but he and grant were excellent today. Thought Muirhead had a decent game too and mckee looked a tidy player in the middle of the park. Baird is a real confidence player and he's back playing well after his double last week. Big Lee miller was also excellent apart from missing that sitter. Looked to me like he got gollum out of jail by finishing off the 2nd as bairds strike was clearly over the line but I don't think he was going to give it. A good result and with aird hopefully back next week that should give us more balance in the side.

The only fan needing to go to Specsavers is you. You are making a cunt of yourself now. Away back to your Ching

His deadballs were good but we can't afford to carry a passenger just to take free kicks.  Hopefully he's back to warming the bench next week.

This is harsh, it's all about confidence, give the guy a break FFS. Was this not his best game for us since he joined?

You must surely be on the wind up here!

Craigen played like he was in the last chance saloon yesterday, clearly fired up and getting stuck in. Seeing him sprint 100 yds diagonally to get back and cover Higgy showed he was committed. This despite being played out of his natural position again  which Raith fans say is central midfield.

Cut the guy some slack, he's trying.

Craigen played like he was in the last chance saloon yesterday, clearly fired up and getting stuck in. Seeing him sprint 100 yds diagonally to get back and cover Higgy showed he was committed. This despite being played out of his natural position again  which Raith fans say is central midfield.

Cut the guy some slack, he's trying.

100% this.

Total domination yesterday. The only half decent player have is Higginbotham and we shackled him pretty easily. Probably as poor a DA side I have seen.

McKee had an excellent debut, he protects the ball and gave us so much more going forward compared to Kerr in that role. I thought he allowed Sibbald to shine who was brilliant and my MOTM. The two CH's dominated and BSLM rag dolled that Ashcroft and Morris.

Wedderburn was shite at Cowdenbeath and is still shite but about 3 stone heavier. I would be embarrassed if he was playing for Falkirk.

Do we get the keep these now? We certainly do own them

McKee looked like he's been playing for Falkirk for years, fitted right in. The full team were good, I would actually say hippolyte was my motm.

Craigen was good, should have scored with at least one of his chances though. Defence and midfield joined together well.

That's the best I've seen us play since the last home game against Dunfermline, everyone looked sharp and at it from the off. McKee was excellent despite my slating the signing, he added a bit of drive which is missing with Mark Kerr. I thought him and Sibbald dominating the centre was key. There wasn't a poor performer in the side and I include the usually hapless Craigen in that, he wasn't MOTM or anything but I can't understand the criticism of him. Makes a big difference getting the set piece delivery correct.

I'm glad to see we've got our two best centre backs playing together now as well. Grant looks like he's almost up to full speed and he will stroll every game in the league. Watson is fine for this level, not a world beater but stick him next to a Rolls Royce like Grant and he'll do a job for us. Here's hoping we can keep them both fit and stop the McCracken/Gasparotto nonsense.

It looked at the start of the season as though we'd be awash with options up front and that was starting to prove through yesterday. Great to see Austin back but he'll have a tough time dislodging Big Handsome and Wee Handsome if they play like they did yesterday. Baird has missed chances this season but he always gives you effort and pulls defenders all over the place. We got a lot of goals from midfield last season and he was key in that, hopefully with more dynamism in the middle of the park we can reap the rewards again.

All very positive but Dunfermline were poor. Says a lot about this midden of a league that they will be comfortably safe. Much harder test next week but that was night and day to the Morton debacle two weeks ago.

5 minutes ago, ka202 said:

McKee looked like he's been playing for Falkirk for years, fitted right in. The full team were good, I would actually say hippolyte was my motm.

Craigen was good, should have scored with at least one of his chances though. Defence and midfield joined together well.

Hippo's nose looked a bit out of joint at the start of the second half but some of his crosses were superb. He can be hit and miss at times but I'd always have a player in my team who looks to try and make things happen.

Archived