Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor tactics, team selection and several players not turning up also Falkirk are superior in many positions.

We desperately need a right back and a target man striker if we are resorting to hoofball.

Worrying bad today, shite.

I'd be tempted to play Kerr and mckee. Stick sibbs on the left and hippo on the right. Saves us having to play kidd or Craigen. 

Thought Craigen had a really good game today, as I've said in the past, there is a player in there!

Thought he was great for the full 90, countless good deliveries into the box. So he missed a good chance? Stop crying.

I agree too, his best performance in the navy blue, we are first to criticise, need to be fair here, on another day he'd have scored a hat trick.
Let's hope he kicks on from this, total energy from start to finish
Also well done Joe McKee, never put a foot wrong in my eyes

Falkirk were better all over the park. Couldn't have complained if it was 4/5-0. That was abysmal from us. Callum Morris coming in, has done the exact opposite of strengthening the defence. Looked a lot more solid with Fordyce partnering Ashcroft.

I would probably moan about the constant high balls to our small strikers, but none of the 4 in midfield looked capable of completing a pass. The defence had no other option. The decision to bring Reilly on was laughable. He was the only player on that bench that would weaken the team.

Falkirk weren't great today, but they were so much better than us. Baird was outstanding and ran us ragged. Sibbald was impressive again too. The number 6 (McKee?) was also good. Your defence wasn't even tested, and dealt with everything easily.

7 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Brutal away support.

You for real? ....your home support are fuckin terrible mate. More atmosphere on fuckin Pluto than your ground. You should be embarrassed.

Special mention to Paul Watson today, I've been very hard on him since he joined the club but he was genuinely phenomenal today, won f*cking everything and looked very composed on the ball (considering he's Paul Watson). Hope he continues to kick on as he's more than earned his spot in the 11.

I must admit it was quite strange having three defenders and three strikers on the bench

Watson and Grant are our best CH pairing for me, I'd stick with them til the end of the season 

I was particularly encouraged by McKee's performance as he's barely played first team football recently

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

You for real? ....your home support are fuckin terrible mate. More atmosphere on fuckin Pluto than your ground. You should be embarrassed.

Wouldn't care if 250 people turned up and sat on there hands, still turned your greasy mob inside out for the full 90.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Really?

The South stand was bouncing,i will give you the Main stand can be quiet,the bottom left of the away stand seemed to be happy enough.Also fair play to the Dunfermline fans that supported the Stevie Black applause on 39 minutes.

Just now, thelocalcat said:

Wouldn't care if 250 people turned up and sat on there hands, still turned your greasy mob inside for the full 90.

Your team did well, We can do better. 

However it doesn't detract from the fact your support are rank. 

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Really?

The South stand was bouncing,i will give you the Main stand can be quiet,the bottom left of the away stand seemed to be happy enough.Also fair play to the Dunfermline fans that supported the Stevie Black applause on 39 minutes.

we were always going to clap.

Archived