Falkirk v Dunfermline

We picked up ever so slightly in the last 10 minutes or so, but that isn't saying much as we have barely strung 3 passes together. Moffat still hasn't started and we've created fuck all.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diabolical from us. Can't string 2/3 passes together. Soft free kick, but that's no excuse for the terrible defending of it. Higginbotham trying too hard and been poor because of it. Game has just been too quick for Wedderburn. Geggan hasn't found a teammate all day, or won a tackle. Falkirk been better all over the park.

Blaw the whistle ref fur fux sake 

Well what can I say? Falkirk were far better than us. 

I always knew that the first decent attacking team would expose our defensive frailties, and sadly it turned out to be Falkirk. 

To take nothing away from Falkirk is gut wrenching. The Bairns totally out played today, and we got exactly what our performance deserved. Sweet f*ck all

Am awa tae get pished. 

Craigen starts get your money on dunfermline now. Just when you think Houston's learned his lesson he goes and picks a team like that. If we lose today im sorry but he has to go. Hopefully the other 10 players will up there game to make up for him playing.

Giruy you dribbling moron.

We strolled it today. Really good performance and great to finally get a clean sheet although Dunfermline were absolutely shite.

There wasn't a poor performance from us today everyone (including Craigen) played well and I was really impressed with McKee. He slotted into the Mark Kerr role and was playing it better than Kerr has recently.

I agree with Bairnardo about the second goal I'm sure it crossed the line but big Lee deserved a goal so fair play to him.

Was really surprised with how poor Dunfermline were. I couldn't pick a decent performance out of their team. Tactics seemed strange as well in the first half at least it seemed the idea was to get the ball to Higginbotham at any and every opportunity even launching high balls to him up against Muirhead. Bizzare. He was howling and kept over hitting his passes out of play.

Good to see Austin back today and to see him get a few minutes at the end. Hopefully he can keep himself fit and start to break more into the first team before the end of the season.

2-0 really flattered Dunfermline I thought. On another day we could have easily had another 2 or 3 goals. Thought everyone played well today, Sibbald, Hippolyte and Baird probably the standouts. Was impressed with McKee as well. Craigen deserves a mention as well, proved a few boo boys wrong today. Good to see Austin fit and making an appearance as well 

6 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

2-0 really flattered Dunfermline I thought. On another day we could have easily had another 2 or 3 goals. Thought everyone played well today, Sibbald, Hippolyte and Baird probably the standouts. Was impressed with McKee as well. Craigen deserves a mention as well, proved a few boo boys wrong today. Good to see Austin fit and making an appearance as well 

Pointing out craigens dreadful performances to date doesn't make you a boo boy imo.

he was far better today, though he had about 2 or 3 chances that he completely messed up.

Im sorry but it's gonna take more than one game to change my mind on him, mind he played well at Ayr months ago? Then never kicked his arse since?

We were great from start to finish today. Thought that McKee and Sibbs done really well in the middle. There was a lot more energy and pressing than we've seen recently. Baird and Miller worked tirelessly up front. Guys at the back done their jobs well and I thought Watson had a good game, a pleasant and welcome surprise.

Dunfermline looked pretty lost to be honest. 

Touching tributes for Stevie too #39.

3 hours ago, P475 said:

Blaw the whistle ref fur fux sake 

Well what can I say? Falkirk were far better than us. 

I always knew that the first decent attacking team would expose our defensive frailties, and sadly it turned out to be Falkirk. 

To take nothing away from Falkirk is gut wrenching. The Bairns totally out played today, and we got exactly what our performance deserved. Sweet f*ck all

Am awa tae get pished. 

2nd gear and 3 players out from midfield, the best chance you could get again, last time we had shepherd in the 11 and playing push....

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine being so blinded by hate for a player you cant admit he had a good game. Craigen was good today. Anyone saying different is blindly following an agenda.

Well impressed with McKee looks a composed player.

Craigens speed of thot and passing still is poor in a wide role, an improvement than the Morton cup tie but shouldn't be near our starting 11.

McKee was solid and did the simple things well, pars were that poor that it's hard to fully judge.

Lee Miller lead the line today like a God, that's what got us past the post today, a mention to Baird too but our strikers have came in for stick but they won us the game today. The defence solid too but what dunfermline were throwing at us today, it was easy pickings

Well that really was a piece of piss.  Easiest win of the season.  

Thought most of the 11 played well, there was a much better balance to the team today.  In particular bringing McKee in for Kerr was night and day - a bit of energy and directness made all the difference.  And Austin actually exists!!

Sibbald was also excellent as he didn't have to run everything, he had time and space.

Surprised at how poor dunfermline were given they were unbeaten in eleven. Gallacher is a great prospect but leahy gives us more just now. That's our best defence. Never put a foot wrong and limited them to only one shot on target all match.

Mckee driving runs in the first half were what we've been missing and hit a good shot on target second half. Hippo and Sibbald were dangerous and worked hard. Craigen had a decent game. Miller and baird deserved their goals. Not a failure today. The second goal was a yard over the line and collum wasn't giving it until miller slammed it home and he was five yards away.

Most pleasing is that was the first time this season our team clicked and also there was a bond between fans and players like last season. I'd go with that team now with maybe Aird for craigen for a bit more pace only.

Archived