Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't understand the big deal with the tickets. Give your details once, to set up an account with the club. Tickets are registered against this account. Seems like a standard set up, no? I logged in using my ParsOnline details, and it worked no bother, had the same people 'linked' to my account.

Last year, many of our fans moaned about season ticket holders having priority for Albion Rovers tickets. Having a system like this opens the door to the possibility of a loyalty point scheme, and also makes it easier for the club to send out information on marketing events (sales in the club shop etc) to a wider range of people, than just season ticket holders. If you're not interested in that, you can also opt out of marketing mail.

The police will only require your details if you're causing trouble. Enjoy the game in the same way as 99% of fans do, and you'll never have any problem with that. Which, in essence, makes it the same as any other online shopping account.

3 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Seeing lots of excuses from The Pars for not coming to support their team on this thread.

It was raining last time/the grounds in the middle of nowhere/I need to tell someone my name before I buy a ticket.

Pathetic.

Translation for all the excuses:

we know the mighty bairns will hand our asses to us yet again, extending their domination over us so won't be bothering.

Seeing lots of excuses from The Pars for not coming to support their team on this thread.
It was raining last time/the grounds in the middle of nowhere/I need to tell someone my name before I buy a ticket.
Pathetic.

Hardly, I wrote an email to the ticket site and got my registration sorted. Pretty simple. We're just lulling you into thinking we're not coming. We can then complain that you didn't have enough pies for us. Have you not found a baker who can make a bridie yet?

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Hardly, I wrote an email to the ticket site and got my registration sorted. Pretty simple. We're just lulling you into thinking we're not coming. We can then complain that you didn't have enough pies for us. Have you not found a baker who can make a bridie yet?

We've not found a baker who can make a pie yet.

Give an address then as per the norm, you don't sit at the assigned seat. I honestly don't see what giving your address eliminates especially at this level where you won't likely sit in the seat that's on the ticket.

Scottish Football being run like a dodgy social club and has done for years

4 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Give an address then as per the norm, you don't sit at the assigned seat. I honestly don't see what giving your address eliminates especially at this level where you won't likely sit in the seat that's on the ticket.

Scottish Football being run like a dodgy social club and has done for years

I was at a supporters meeting at East End last night and what you've said is in tune with a few folks' thoughts. It simply doesn't get to the root of any problem; in our case tomorrow, we won't fill our end. People therefore will sit wherever they like anyway which renders the whole thing pointless.

What baffles me is that folk buying tickets have to provide it, yet if FFC and the authorities decided to have tickets on sale tomorrow, then fans buying that way wouldn't have had to bother. I just can't see the point of it.

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

Pathetic.

My excuses...

Likely be cold and damp

Got to do some painting

Need to wash the car

Can't be arsed  

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

You give Amazon your address to get your parcels, fcking nugget.

Correct, you're giving it here partly to purchase goods to get delivered... The whole part of it being an elaborate scheme to track you down if you're causing bother is just police fear mongering. There would have to be video evidence regardless, lot of shit.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Il be in the "something to lose" section mate. Unfortunately this means nothing above the shoulders.

Hmm, this might not work. I never got that good at body shots as I enjoyed punching people the face so much. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am pretty short, low centre of gravity so the bodywork section will be good for me.

I'm the opposite. I must have excess monkey DNA as my arms are  good six inches too long for someone of my (average) height. 

Archived