Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised at Reilly being so poor. Was excellent at Queens and looked decent in his few Hearts appearances. No idea why he's become that poor that he's behind Clarke and Moffat in the pecking order. Same with Farid. I'd see him as a far better player than either of those two.

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Means f**k-all. Gary Harkins has to be shaved three times an hour.

If we're factoring in body hair then it's even more astounding. I've been shorn in various places about 10 times since we last lost a game. 

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Same with Farid. I'd see him as a far better player than either of those two.

Farid was decent when we were humping the ball up the pitch, but we've mostly stopped that now and The Moff has better legs and is a more intelligent player than FEA. Clark scores goals, even if his general play isn't amazing.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm surprised at Reilly being so poor. Was excellent at Queens and looked decent in his few Hearts appearances. No idea why he's become that poor that he's behind Clarke and Moffat in the pecking order. Same with Farid. I'd see him as a far better player than either of those two.

Farid looked a decent player but he brought the other players out in a bad case of hoofball. Think we made him an offer but he chose not to Choose Fife. He chose something else. 

The moff looks like a pub player. You normally play with a couple of wide players which should've  suited  Farid down to the ground surely. He scored 27 goals for us in one season at this level. I'll be amazed if Moffat and Clark get that between them this season.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The moff looks like a pub player. You normally play with a couple of wide players which should suit Farid down to the ground surely. He scored 27 goals for us in one season at this level. I'll be amazed if Moffat and Clark get that between them this season.

Agree with you there, but instead of playing the ball to the wide players so they could actually cross it (which we normally do with 5'10 Clark and 5'5 Moffat...?) we'd just punt it to him, he'd occasionally win it and then have no one to pass to. Frustrating.

22 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Agree with you there, but instead of playing the ball to the wide players so they could actually cross it (which we normally do with 5'10 Clark and 5'5 Moffat...?) we'd just punt it to him, he'd occasionally win it and then have no one to pass to. Frustrating.

That's the managers fault then. He should've been sorting that out.

Reilly scored something like three goals from open play for Hearts, the fact he's struggling again to score shouldn't be a surprise.
The moff looks like a pub player. You normally play with a couple of wide players which should've  suited  Farid down to the ground surely. He scored 27 goals for us in one season at this level. I'll be amazed if Moffat and Clark get that between them this season.

What on earth has that got to do with anything? I'll be surprised if he's scored 25 league goals since that season, injuries have decimated him.

Moffat and Clark have both been far better players this season, simples. Farid was more interested in jumping into players than winning the ball half the time.

Archived