Fish Shaggers v Sheep Shaggers

Gomes

Gold Little Hamilton Sukar

Skelly Whatley Hodge Linn

Doris      ??

I think he will leave Jimmy out (didn't think he quite looked at it last week) and bring in either Ferns or McCallum. That would give us real pace on both flanks and up front which troubled the Forfar defence in the last match.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the team I'd pick but I think he'll keep the changes to a minimum and go: 

Adam
Travis  Munro  TOB  Bain
DD  Milne  Malone  Swanks
Cox  Peters

Think Malone was brought in to beef up the midfield (particularly in the big games) rather than to sit in at LB (hence the recent loan deal for the Ross County defender)  And I don't know if GB will risk the youngster for his first appearance in the top of the table clash. 
WTF do I know though, I've been wrong pretty much every week.

Not the team I'd pick but I think he'll keep the changes to a minimum and go: 
Adam
Travis  Munro  TOB  Bain
DD  Milne  Malone  Swanks
Cox  Peters

Think Malone was brought in to beef up the midfield (particularly in the big games) rather than to sit in at LB (hence the recent loan deal for the Ross County defender)  And I don't know if GB will risk the youngster for his first appearance in the top of the table clash. 
WTF do I know though, I've been wrong pretty much every week.

Linn against Travis could be very profitable for us

Keeping 11 on the park worries me more TBH.

Our recent visits close to the North Sea near Tutties have been painful to watch.

I loose a bet pretty much every time with a 'Smokie' when we play there. He has his order at the bar already..

Message to all at FAFC headquarters; Please get the troops fired up so I dinnae have to go through this painful process of splashing cash getting a Smokie half pissed..AGAIN...:(

Archived