Fish Shaggers v Sheep Shaggers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be nice to see something done to get a decent support in, seen Montrose done something similar yesterday, £5 to get in or something, biggest game of season, 3 points or it's over, although that might not be enough, if only we started the season with Gomez in the sticks and this back 4...

Hard leaving McCord out, but it's hard to change a winning team, if anything I'd put someone with a bit of pace up top against Munro, 

Would be nice to see something done to get a decent support in, seen Montrose done something similar yesterday, £5 to get in or something, biggest game of season, 3 points or it's over, although that might not be enough, if only we started the season with Gomez in the sticks and this back 4...
Hard leaving McCord out, but it's hard to change a winning team, if anything I'd put someone with a bit of pace up top against Munro, 

Suspended anyway

Huge loss

Haha, surely Malin then, althought would be surprised to see Jimmy Scott there and Fearns/Prunty up top, 
Would also take el-zubaidi back for cover, wouldn't look to much into it though, looked like he was just watching game 

Last I read on Ferns is that the injury "could keep him put up to a month". I thought Scott struggled yesterday. Maybe give the Dumbarton kid a chance up too with Doris?

Yeh, I was actually really surprised he brought on prunty before him yesterday, although don't think I've ever predicted a starting 11 correctly and don't think I ever will, 

I'm a big fan of Prunty. Solid and hard working professional with a lot of experience. Maybe his legs have gone a bit but is still a player I'm delighted to have at the club. He did well when he came on yesterday I thought

On 1/29/2017 at 09:51, lichtie23 said:

I'm a big fan of Prunty. Solid and hard working professional with a lot of experience. Maybe his legs have gone a bit but is still a player I'm delighted to have at the club. He did well when he came on yesterday I thought

Totally agree with this, although the goals have not flowed i think he is a class player and clever on and off the ball and i am glad he is still with us as i reckon he has a lot still to offer, also heard he is a top lad off the park as well, just look at him when he is a sub celebrating when we score = magc attitude.

Big crowd expected?
Arbroath win please. Keep things interesting at the top.

Won't be near the 1800 that was at the Montrose Derby but I'd expect it to be decent aye. Really big game for both teams here a win for either would be huge so hopefully there's plenty of tractors making their way to Gayfield Saturday.

I think Ryan McCord is a huge miss going forward for us and I'm not sure whether or not I'd put Hodge in as him and Whatley are very similar. Maybe even consider McCallum up top and Ferns out wide for a bit of pace.

Gomes

Gold
Little
Hammy
Sukar

Linn
Whatley
Not sure
Not sure

Doris
Jimmy Scott

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

So for us would like to see (though not gonna happen);

Adam

Bain Travis TOB Malone

Denholm Foxy Milne Swankie

Peters Cox

New left back comes with good reviews though so it's all got a bit tricky.

Yeah that would be my preferred team (though perhaps with the young left back in place of Malone, hard to know without having seen him). Better to be attacking and go for the win from the off.

I think Bollan will be far more conservative though and  go with the team that finished against Cowdenbeath but with Swankie in for Peters.

So for us would like to see (though not gonna happen);
Adam
Bain Travis TOB Malone
Denholm Foxy Milne Swankie
Peters Cox
New left back comes with good reviews though so it's all got a bit tricky.

This please.

I like Munro but Bain has to play on the right so Travis in the middle.

Peters or Lister up front with Cox.
Lister looked like coming back onto form prior to his hammy injury.

Hodge somewhere on the park for the Fashmongers please.

Archived