Fish Shaggers v Sheep Shaggers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The tackle by Hodge was a dead on red card. Studs up, foot well off the ground and uncontrolled...... yet the ref gave a yellow.  

One of many very poor decisions of the day.

Was genuinely a heads gone, atleast try injure the guy if you're going to go into a tackle where you'll be sent off [emoji6]

Can't believe he got away with it, the ref seemed to want to do his absolute best to not do anything controversial. Farce

Was genuinely a heads gone, atleast try injure the guy if you're going to go into a tackle where you'll be sent off [emoji6]

Can't believe he got away with it, the ref seemed to want to do his absolute best to not do anything controversial. Farce

A couple of weeks back, I had a look back at his disciplinary record when he was with us and can't see any record of him getting a red! I'm sure he did though, and certainly deserved more than one.

A couple of weeks back, I had a look back at his disciplinary record when he was with us and can't see any record of him getting a red! I'm sure he did though, and certainly deserved more than one.

Nope. Can't see any reds either. 5 bookings through the season and 4 were before we went on our horrendous non-winning run in September.

Doris in on goal, lost position, and then decided to let the legs go, and made, Oscar winning performance, fall to the deck.
Jcb, was required to fill the hole in, afterwards.
Some good open field play, by both teams, full of entertainment.
The bovril, was the dissapointment, too watery.

• 3 months later...

Archived