Subs: Ridgers, Dumbuya, Devine, Edwards, Erskine, Banton, Azeez

But I would prefer if we lined-up:

Cerny

Elliott Keown Lindsay Booth

Osman Barton

Erskine Edwards Lawless

Doolan

Subs: Ridgers, Dumbuya, Devine, Welsh, McCarthy, Banton, Azeez/Nisbet

It's not that I think Welsh has played badly of late (he's played reasonably well); I just think we need a bit more creativity further forward and that a shape that accommodates Erskine and Edwards is more likely to deliver that. Amoo isn't really offering anything at the moment and I'd want to see this new guy Banton given a chance ahead of Azeez.

I think this will be a score draw or a one-goal victory for either side.

Hasn't been a BTTS at Firhill vs St Johnstone since we were promoted

0-1

0-0

3-0

2-0

0-2

Said we might be looking to move away from the 3-5-2 in our own thread but given it worked last time vs Saints we might well do it again, perm 2 from 3 of Edwards, Erskine, and Azeez starting if that's the case.

8 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Is watching via a vpn easy enough?

I've seen folk saying Hola works well, I've got zenmate installed so can choose from USA, Hong Kong, Germany or Romania. Very easy.

Must be because I haven't watched us in over a month now, but I'm looking forward to this. Particularly the amazing #bantz from the comedians amongst our fanbase passing witty remarks on how the Saintees drive tractors. Always has been, and always will be hilarious.

0-1 thriller. Shitefest for 90 minutes. Will walk away from the game regretting already booking my travel to Aberdeen. 

I'd happily take a point. Thistle seen to be a much improved side and more consistent than in recent seasons. Our away form has generally been very good but as has already been mentioned, their tactics and formation worked very well in their late win at McD. A point tonight would see us maintain a good gap between us and the chasing pack.

Not expecting much to be quite frank but I think it could be a score draw. 

Should manage a couple of pints by kickoff so hopefully feeling less apathetic by then. 

Swanson presumably on the right? Or a three man midfield with Swanson playing between them and the strikers? Interesting anyway. That's basically our best XI, only exception perhaps being Alston or Wotherspoon for Craig...

Very strong Saints 11 out. If Millar and Davidson both play 80-90 mins, we won't lose. Bookmark it

Would be interesting to know when they last completed a game together, and how many times they've done it over the past two seasons.

I'd count completed as anything over 70 for this pair 'as completed'. That's usually enough against most teams. On their day I wouldn't swap them for anyone outwits 2/3 sides in the country. Davidson should have done more with his career than us, not that I'm complaining.

Archived