Partick Thistle v St. Johnstone - 1/2/17

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting back to the main point in this thread - I was at the match Wednesday, and it has to be said St Johnstone crossed  a line here. They are a decent club, but their antics were the biggest pile of steaming shite seen in Maryhill since the Salad Days of Derek Adam's Ross County.                                                            Is this what it's come to - we are to aspire to 100% negative mince served up as "game management". We all have better things to do.

23 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Saints are the best team in Tayside, no doubt. We certainly aren't the biggest though. Dundee are a much bigger club than Saints. Bigger fanbase, more illustrious history and from a bigger city.

How many fans did we take to our Scottish Cup final? 15,000? Dundee would take 20,000 minimum - of that I have no doubt.

That's why it's great to rub it in that we are currently superior to our coagie neighbours. They should be doing much better than they are - yet one club is struggling in the bottom six, the other is in the championship and we are thinking about the possibility of Europe again.

Not getting into the bigger club debate, but Dundee were in the Scottish Cup Final 14 years ago and took about 17,000.

Getting back to the main point in this thread - I was at the match Wednesday, and it has to be said St Johnstone crossed  a line here. They are a decent club, but their antics were the biggest pile of steaming shite seen in Maryhill since the Salad Days of Derek Adam's Ross County.                                                            Is this what it's come to - we are to aspire to 100% negative mince served up as "game management". We all have better things to do.

Still hurting I see

3d8262c1ce66b413a0c23c3006bea0f9.gif

Archived