Partick Thistle v St. Johnstone - 1/2/17

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bragging about not winning trophies.
Utterly diddy behavior.

Nobody's bragging mate, Saints are just brilliant at getting to semi finals. Thistle aren't. That's pretty lousy for Glasgow's third team tbh.

Even if you don't make the final, it's money in the pocket and still a memorable day out.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surprised a Dundee fans wanting start a discussion about their clubs achievements, tbh.

Dundee:
Scottish Premiership Titles: 1
Scottish Cups: 1
League Cups: 3
- Also European semi-finalists

St Johnstone:
Scottish Premiership Titles: 0
League Cups: 0

But I suppose you did beat Rosenborg.......

Dundee:
Scottish Premiership Titles: 1
League Cups: 3
- Also European semi-finalists

St Johnstone:
Scottish Premiership Titles: 0
League Cups: 0
But I suppose you did beat Rosenborg.......

Aye, but how much of that have you actually experienced

25 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

emoji23.png sorry I forgot football started in 2013 when you actually finally won something...

Of course you are right Dundee were supposedly decent in years gone by but like Jesus and Muhammad, it was a bit before my time. We were at Dens a few years ago when my son asked the question "have Dundee ever been a good team Dad?", after a wee chortle said " honestly, not as long as I've been on this planet son." True story and i'm middle aged.

Of course you are right Dundee were supposedly decent in years gone by but like Jesus and Muhammad, it was a bit before my time. We were at Dens a few years ago when my son asked the question "have Dundee ever been a good team Dad?", after a wee chortle said " honestly, not as long as I've been on this planet son." True story and i'm middle aged.

I seem to have missed the moral of this story?

I presented you with facts and you decide to hit me with quotes from your son.

[emoji23] sorry I forgot football started in 2013 when you actually finally won something...

It doesn't. For me football started 25 years ago, anything beforehand isn't overly relevant to me seeing as I didn't exist.

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I seem to have missed the moral of this story?

I presented you with facts and you decide to hit me with quotes from your son.

The moral is you boys have been pish for generations. Trophies presented when black and white tv's with 3 channels were still on the go shouldn't really be considered in a modern day discussion imo.

The moral is you boys have been pish for generations. Trophies presented when black and white tv's with 3 channels were still on the go shouldn't really be considered in a modern day discussion imo.

You've won one trophy in the ENTIRE history of your club yet YOUR fans are trying to talk about success. Absolute minter.

Must be galling when St Johnstone FC are bigger and better than Dundee FC, ay mate?

I just think it's tremendous how Thistle fans have managed to break your (albeit very small) fan base even after you beat them. Absolutely glorious.

As for your comment...[emoji23][emoji23]

Just now, RossDee01 said:

I just think it's tremendous how Thistle fans have managed to break your (albeit very small) fan base even after you beat them. Absolutely glorious.

As for your comment...emoji23.pngemoji23.png

:lol: canny argue with facts pal.

You have won more trophies than us, albeit a few generations ago. We are a bigger club. We are a better club. All facts pal.

:lol: canny argue with facts pal.
You have won more trophies than us, albeit a few generations ago. We are a bigger club. We are a better club. All facts pal.

The fact that you think you are a bigger and better club is not fact, it's opinion. Your basing the fact that you are a better club on winning 1 of your last 5 against us. That's fact.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

The fact that you think you are a bigger and better club is not fact, it's opinion. Your basing the fact that you are a better club on winning 1 of your last 5 against us. That's fact.

Whit you on about?

We are bigger than you as our turnover is a million more than you boys. We are better as we constantly finish above you in the league. 

We also have MILLIONS  in the bank mate. You needing a len?

Archived