Arthurlie v Pollok

Gaz1888

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Satori. said:

I agree it was embarrassing.  If we had kept our discipline we would have taken something from the game..   I also agree about Mackies behaviour. Gaz keeps going on about McInallys behaviour but fails to speak out about our own guy.  Im all for passion in the game but threatening supporters is shocking.  The committee need to have a word with the big guy.  

The game itself could have been a chance for us to put a fair distance between ourselves and Pollok and we may have done that if we hadnt shot ourselves in the foot again. 

Agree with that, right now Arthurlie could go either way but worth the money  to watch... can Mackie manage? I'm not sure, but I am hopeful,. To argue with supporters is ridiculous though... 

Whether it should or shouldn't have been a red can't hide the fact it was a real stupid decision by McGregor to pull anyone in the box when the player was getting onto the ball and under the glaring eyes of the ref and your team is already down to 10 men. He's an experienced player and should know better. Again there was nothing in the kick out that got the first boy sent off it's not like it was going to injure the guy on the ground but to do it again have just committed the foul with the ref right there beggars belief. No doubt Arthurlie got what they deserved because of these two incidents and can only have themselves to blame, no point pointing fingers at the ref, I'd be hammering the players for their indiscipline.

11 minutes ago, monthelie' said:

After being pumped at home by your rivals, what possessed a lie fan to start a thread moaning about the ref, manager, etc..

Gave the lok fans the ideal opportunity to come out of hiding.

The only thing that was hiding was the whole arthurlie team. After they got he first goal sat back and defended. Your team looked out of shape. And it's so funny if you hear the arthurlie fans shouting "can you hear the pollok sing no no no" after there goal and then suddenly turned in to mime artists after that. 

22 minutes ago, southsidebrazilians said:

The only thing that was hiding was the whole arthurlie team. After they got he first goal sat back and defended. Your team looked out of shape. And it's so funny if you hear the arthurlie fans shouting "can you hear the pollok sing no no no" after there goal and then suddenly turned in to mime artists after that. 

Couldn't comment on the game, as fortunately didn't make it, although read that lie got men sent off as usual, and lok got their pen as usual.

4 hours ago, monthelie' said:

Couldn't comment on the game, as fortunately didn't make it, although read that lie got men sent off as usual, and lok got their pen as usual.

Yeah we got a penalty and never got another one. Arthurlie got 2 sent to the showers early and shiuldnof been three. But as I said , after first goal you guys sat back and defended.  As the stats show over 30 shots at goal. Poorest Lie team seen in a while. A good few could do with being on I'm a celebrity get me out of here to lose a few pounds 

1 hour ago, southsidebrazilians said:

Yeah we got a penalty and never got another one. Arthurlie got 2 sent to the showers early and shiuldnof been three. But as I said , after first goal you guys sat back and defended.  As the stats show over 30 shots at goal. Poorest Lie team seen in a while. A good few could do with being on I'm a celebrity get me out of here to lose a few pounds 

Had won the last 3 though, including a win against Kilbirnie, so can't be that bad. A pity our run ended, and so did yours.

Shows you what can happen in this league though.

We have had a record number of sendings off this season, which have cost us dearly.

2 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Worst Arthurlie and Pollok teams i can remember in 30 years but still mid table in top league so doing something right somewhere.

Just the lok fans having a field day, and rightly so, yet some of them were wanting rid of their gaffer this time last week.

Who said fans were fickle ?

Archived