Montrose v Berwick

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Bolo and masson back from suspension and hopefully Watson back from injury, our team will be more experianced than last week. Up front will be interesting considering Fraser and Matty Smith both suspended.

With Bolo and masson back from suspension and hopefully Watson back from injury, our team will be more experianced than last week. Up front will be interesting considering Fraser and Matty Smith both suspended.

Campbell up top with Templeman run the Berwick defence ragged lol

Our defence has been crap, but we have loads more options now. Hope Scullion goes into midfield, Spark at right back, Fairbairn to partner Dunlop,  and Martin benched.

Glad your forwards are crocked to be honest.

Our defence has been crap, but we have loads more options now. Hope Scullion goes into midfield, Spark at right back, Fairbairn to partner Dunlop,  and Martin benched.

I'm afraid we don't have many options, both Fairbairn and Dunlop are out injured according to match preview.

Maybe move McKinlay in to centre half? He was solid last time he played there.

1 hour ago, Yellow Feet said:

I'm afraid we don't have many options, both Fairbairn and Dunlop are out injured according to match preview.

Maybe move McKinlay in to centre half? He was solid last time he played there.

Oh bollocks. Just read it.

Brennan in goal and Martin at centre- half makes at least one almighty cock-up a good bet.

Phillips and Spark as wing backs sounds better, so maybe a back 5 of those 2, Martin, Mckinlay and Scullion.

We really can't lose this one (though I've been saying that since November)

Frustrating result to take. Two individual errors costing us what would have a crucial 3 points.

1st half was very scrappy. Thomson could've made it 1-0 and the Mo came close but besides that nothing.

Brilliantly worked move to make it 1-0, McKinlay ran the left flank well and McKenna still had a lot to do for the finish.

Next 10 we allowed them to settle and their first goal is laughable. Leaving a 6 foot 6 man unmarked from a corner is criminal and lifted Montrose heads after that went in.

The second was somehow worse. A complete gift threaded through for a comfortable finish settled it. Heads dropped once that happened and they saw it out comfortably.

Rutherford was my MOTM today. Won more or less every ball in the air but the lack of support let is down. Surely it's time to start two upfront for Annan next week.

Archived