Celtic v Hearts - Sun 29th Jan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I've said this on every match thread for the last few months but it doesn't hurt to say it again - what a bunch of shitebags our players are.

Well deserved victory for Celtic again - without doubt the best team I've seen in the Premiership for 10+ years.

At least the 50 or so Hearts fans that made the journey through today can console themselves with the fact that they had the pleasure of seeing history being made today. This will go down as one of the most iconic domestic achievements to ever grace the Scottish game. 27 domestic matches unbeaten. I can feel myself getting a bit emotional here.

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

At least the 50 or so Hearts fans that made the journey through today can console themselves with the fact that they had the pleasure of seeing history being made today. This will go down as one of the most iconic domestic achievements to ever grace the Scottish game. 27 domestic matches unbeaten. I can feel myself getting a bit emotional here.

Goosebumps reading this post.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Goosebumps reading this post.

it happens quite regularly while reading dominique's posts. The way he conveys what we are all thinking about our famous, Historic club and writes it on here is utterly magnificent. Well played Dom and all fellow Celbernian supporters who contribute on here. The thunder is back.

9 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

One of the most beautiful posts I've ever read on the internet.

20 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

That Cathro is a useless p***k. Has a good player in Bikey on the bench, who could cause Celtic a few problems but instead brings on that baldy fish p***k.

Idiot.

:lol:  some shite French lower league huddy would make no difference.  They got battered.  Smoked, if you will. 

Archived