The Rovers v The Sons

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

I thought it all a bit suss too. But, Aitken is asked about Vaughan coming in after the hibs game by sonstv and I think replies by saying we were told he could be available 2 weeks before christmas. Might be wrong.

Where did it say we paid Stevo off?

I also thought it suspect that we have a gripe with Annan about Todd, who then sign Nade who then signs for us...

Looking for something thats not there perhaps..

Unless I'm missing something here, Nade only played 3 games as a trialist for Annan. If he had been signed by them, he couldn't have come to us as he would have had three clubs in the same season.

Well after the 2 games against Hearts, I'm back in the Locke In Camp, some of us are so fickle ha!
Backing us to get back to winning ways, and maybe go on a run of games with getting positive results.
I'd opt for a similar XI as of Wednesday, presuming Davo is out -
Cuthbert
Thomson MVoto Bene McHattie
Matthews
Johnston Callachan Barr
Hardie Stewart

2-0 home win (c'mon!!).

Can't format it, but hoping we go for something like this:

Klos

Ricksen
Weir
Malcolm
Wallace

Gascoigne
Arteta
Ferguson

Mols
Prso
Lovenkrands

That'll teach Celtic for stealing Joe Thomson back again.

Fully expert Raith to lineup with a similar Hearts side from about 2004. Hopefully we then go on to win the game in injury time with a controversial penalty.

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Well after the 2 games against Hearts, I'm back in the Locke In Camp, some of us are so fickle ha!
Backing us to get back to winning ways, and maybe go on a run of games with getting positive results.
I'd opt for a similar XI as of Wednesday, presuming Davo is out -
Cuthbert
Thomson MVoto Bene McHattie
Matthews
Johnston Callachan Barr
Hardie Stewart

2-0 home win (c'mon!!).

After both Stewart and McManus ran themselves into the ground on Wednesday I wonder if he won't start Stevenson up top with Hardie. Otherwise that looks like the best, positive lineup we can hope for.

Can't format it, but hoping we go for something like this:

Klos

Ricksen
Weir
Malcolm
Wallace

Gascoigne
Arteta
Ferguson

Mols
Prso
Lovenkrands

That'll teach Celtic for stealing Joe Thomson back again.

Fully expert Raith to lineup with a similar Hearts side from about 2004. Hopefully we then go on to win the game in injury time with a controversial penalty.

It's a good team, but it's missing Amoruso I feel. He's got to be in the line-up, I feel.

13 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Let's hope it's permanent. :lol:

I don't post on fantalk but regularly visit it to see the absolute mess people get themselves in over the poster AuthorUnknown, it is absolutely comedy gold. Grown men literally foaming at the mouth whenever he posts, Varna Rover being one of them ;)

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

I don't post on fantalk but regularly visit it to see the absolute mess people get themselves in over the poster AuthorUnknown, it is absolutely comedy gold. Grown men literally foaming at the mouth whenever he posts, Varna Rover being one of them ;)

Thanks for singleing me out but for your information he posts on here too. And i am not the only one by a long way. Yes we do get angry at him for the utter rubbish he posts all the time. There is no more a negative poster on the internet than he is. In many peoples eyes and opinions he is purely a internet troll. Cant even state his location. same on here.

Archived