Clyde v Arbroath

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question. How can you get rid of a guy, when it's pretty well known in football circles that he foots a lot of the players wages? He goes, the finance goes!

Im no lover of Clyde, but that club has been allowed to get itself in to a hell of a mess over recent years.

I can see the attraction when naming Ferguson as manager given his contacts etc but let's be honest, he is clueless and Boab Malcolm?...,,wtf?

That being said, I hate seeing one of us diddy clubs in so much turmoil so good luck......after Tuesday

Can't believe that fat arsed, perma-offside waste of space Gormley had the brass neck to shout at fans at the end. 'Support the team' maybe he should try supporting his own weight, never off his arse.

He's got a big mouth for someone with so little talent.

One thing you can't accuse Clyde fans of, is not supporting the team.

36 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Fish shaggers v sheep shaggers next week emoji23.png

Tayside Police have acknowledged your post, taken it as a threat and have decided to segregate next weeks game :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, The Pacey Winger said:

I can see the attraction when naming Ferguson as manager given his contacts etc but let's be honest, he is clueless and Boab Malcolm?...,,wtf

Boab 'ftp' Malcolm was the entertained today; lost the plot and got sent off in the first half regarding an incident he was 70 yards away from. The pressure quite clearly got to him.

Awful first half, but a fairly entertaining second half overall. Disappointing to see the Clyde fans resorting to spitting on opposition fans and attacking children. Bewildering that it was decided not to segregate the fans, what is the reasoning behind that?!

Serious question. How can you get rid of a guy, when it's pretty well known in football circles that he foots a lot of the players wages? He goes, the finance goes!
Im no lover of Clyde, but that club has been allowed to get itself in to a hell of a mess over recent years.
I can see the attraction when naming Ferguson as manager given his contacts etc but let's be honest, he is clueless and Boab Malcolm?...,,wtf?
That being said, I hate seeing one of us diddy clubs in so much turmoil so good luck......after Tuesday

What evidence have you got to back up that Ferguson is paying player wages? The club have denied he is paying anything.

Toss up between Doris and Hodge for man of the match today. Both absolutely superb. Ricky Little was poor but we don't see many of those performances from him so no worries.

Il add that there were a good few of the Clyde fans who were decent. Don't know if he posts on here but there was a lad in a white jacket that who was a top boy. Tried to diffuse the situation. The wee neds spitting though should be identified and dealt with.

Toss up between Doris and Hodge for man of the match today. Both absolutely superb. Ricky Little was poor but we don't see many of those performances from him so no worries.

Il add that there were a good few of the Clyde fans who were decent. Don't know if he posts on here but there was a lad in a white jacket that who was a top boy. Tried to diffuse the situation. The wee neds spitting though should be identified and dealt with.

The sad thing is, if there was still a degree of segregation the spitting from our fans and the nonsense from a couple of your boys after the match wouldn't have happened and it would all be about the football as it should be.

But then again...this is Clyde...

The sad thing is, if there was still a degree of segregation the spitting from our fans and the nonsense from a couple of your boys after the match wouldn't have happened and it would all be about the football as it should be.

But then again...this is Clyde...

You are probably correct.

Have to agree here.

Apologies on behalf of all our decent fans! Not that I am condoning the behaviour of the utter morons who populate the upper right hand corner of our stand for a second, but surely away fans should realise that this area is best avoided given it is at the completely opposite end of the stand that they usually frequent? I have no objection to fans sitting wherever they like, but sadly there are too many specimens among our "support" who do not share this belief for it to ever truly work. Probably best sitting as left as you can, or directly behind the away dugout in future.

In regards to the game, we were total gash once again and Arbroath deserved to win. No excuses although the officiating was atrocious (Finnie sending off, missed penalty claim) and managerial decisions absolutely baffling (MacDonald taken off, Junior pushed upfront?!).

I really don't see where our next win is coming from at the moment, highly concerning indeed. As utterly inept as Barry is, this should not deflect attention from the performances of our players at times. I'd struggle to give anybody pass marks today and there are a few of them should just f**king chuck it already along with the gaffer. And could someone please be so kind as to explain the concept of being offside to Gormley before our next game.

The only slight positive to take away from today was McKenzie showing signs of being a decent addition to the team. Expect more of the same on Tuesday night, cannot wait.

We were told to sit there mate. We were directed to that corner. All we done was follow the orders of the club stewards

5 minutes ago, AndyCameron88 said:

Have to agree here

The only slight positive to take away from today was McKenzie showing signs of being a decent addition to the team. Expect more of the same on Tuesday night, cannot wait.

Hate to put a dampner re MacKenzie but he is Cup Tied and cannot play on Tuesday Night.

Archived