Killie v County 28/01/17

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

They would probably recall him mate

Not sure they can recall. Will be a "gentleman's " agreement to play him at centre half.... 

If we don't play him there then we wont get him, or another celtic player next season...

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Here's an interesting fact, hard to believe....

Killie are unbeaten in the league against anyone currently outside the top 5 since 20th August.... The last bottom 7 team to beat us was Ross County emoji38.png

Is it also a fact that Kris Boyd scored the fastest top-flight goal ever today?

Is it also a fact that Kris Boyd scored the fastest top-flight goal ever today?

As I posted on the match day thread in the Killie forum.... 10.4 secs, not bad for a fat, washed up mouthpiece... Same old Boydie, always scoring ...... Oh and still breaking records [emoji106]

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

As I posted on the match day thread in the Killie forum.... 10.4 secs, not bad for a fat, washed up mouthpiece... Same old Boydie, always scoring ...... Oh and still breaking records emoji106.png

:thumsup2 I love Kris and to see him and 'fastest' used in the same sentence makes my Saturday!

Not sure they can recall. Will be a "gentleman's " agreement to play him at centre half.... 
If we don't play him there then we wont get him, or another celtic player next season...

Talking of which, if all goes well with Ajer till May.... apparently we will have him for the whole of next season too.

The record against the bottom 7 is good reading. We are still not a fantastic team but to be sitting 6 points away from the bottom two places (regardless of how topsy turvy the bottom half is) and having made a tidy profit on one of our summer gambles it doesn't look too bad for LC.

My, how fickle fans can be, yesterday it's all doom and gloom, today the sun is shining (metaphorically). We're all stuck in the group of seven. Until somebody leaves, either up or down, this is our fate. We can all beat each other. Life in the lower reaches is our destiny. Drink has been taken.

9 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

If Clark doesn't sign a proper midfielder before Tuesday he can f**k off. 

It's the one position we've all said was the priority but he's done nothing about it. We're being walked through

Don't think todays result was anything to do with Clark.  Ref got it wrong and Osborne had to be sent off but immediately subbed . Killie much better when Dicker went to centre back with Ajer who is a class above today . Roberts and Longstaff  anonymous and no better than what we have . Clark a mouthy Geordie trying desperately to keep his job but couldn't pick his nose !!!

Great result for Killie given the other results but lucky today . Clark will be away at end of season

I know LC's brought in some complete duffers, but firmly believe the big Viking could be his best one yet.

Formed a great partnership with Dicker and I now cant make my mind up if this should be repeated in central defence or replicated in the centre of midfield.

Please Mr Rogers, sir, can we play him in his natural position, please?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I know LC's brought in some complete duffers, but firmly believe the big Viking could be his best one yet.

Formed a great partnership with Dicker and I now cant make my mind up if this should be repeated in central defence or replicated in the centre of midfield.

Please Mr Rogers, sir, can we play him in his natural position, please?

Ajer in a different league . Lets enjoy while we can . Jamie Macdonald must be seething !! Woodman looks nothing special.  

16 minutes ago, JUNIORFAN said:

Don't think todays result was anything to do with Clark.  Ref got it wrong and Osborne had to be sent off but immediately subbed . Killie much better when Dicker went to centre back with Ajer who is a class above today . Roberts and Longstaff  anonymous and no better than what we have . Clark a mouthy Geordie trying desperately to keep his job but couldn't pick his nose !!!

Great result for Killie given the other results but lucky today . Clark will be away at end of season

I'm not sure we should be counting bookings that are given for made up fouls tbh.

My, how fickle fans can be, yesterday it's all doom and gloom, today the sun is shining (metaphorically). We're all stuck in the group of seven. Until somebody leaves, either up or down, this is our fate. We can all beat each other. Life in the lower reaches is our destiny. Drink has been taken.

Chill mate, County will be fine ... If we can take 4 or 6 points against Hamilton & Dundee, I think we will have taken a huge step towards safety too.... You are 100% correct thou, with the exception of the top 3 or 4, anyone can beat anyone else on a given day.

Ajer in a different league . Lets enjoy while we can . Jamie Macdonald must be seething !! Woodman looks nothing special.  

Have to disagree with your assessment of Woodman, his distribution is far better and he is more comfortable than JM with the ball at his feet. He is also more commanding at free kicks, corners etc. The lad has done nothing wrong in the two games he's played so far. Certainly, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City & Southampton think so, they have and still are keeping tabs on his development. Newcastle were very picky with which club he went too (as posted on their official website when they announced his loan move), if it wasn't for LC's connections on Tyneside, he would have been nowhere near Killie. Time will tell I guess, but I'm convinced there is a lot more to MacDonald being dropped than meets the eye.

I honestly thought you would beat us today. We haven't been playing well and you seem to be our bogey team. I am absolutely delighted to win, really keeps us in place for a top 6 finish, which seemed improbable a week ago.

11 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Thank you Septic.

Ajer looks a class act, he'll be sold for a fortune within the next few years.

How does he compare to the players we've sent on loan to you at that age?  I remember Irvine being called a diddy on countless occasions...

2 hours ago, Contra said:

How does he compare to the players we've sent on loan to you at that age?  I remember Irvine being called a diddy on countless occasions...

You've sent us a load of pish. Irvine was terrible when you loaned him to us. We didn't help by playing him in every position on the pitch. He got better towards the end of the season but looked more of a trier than a talent. He was obviously making allthe mistakes that a youngster makes and that helped him go on to be a decent player. 

Ajer looks like he could play in the Celtic team at the moment. He is composed, skillful and knows what he's meant to be doing. Southampton must be rubbing their hand 

Archived