The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

good luck the Ton......watch out for the dodgy pens near the end

Need to bury them before that then. 

Not long until we bury the new club too. 

A bit redundant saying this I know. But with a fully fit squad (Quitongo, Oliver, Pepper + no cup tied Shankland) I's have been pretty confident of getting something from this. I don't doubt that we'll make it difficult for Rangers, but I can't see us having enough quality to see them off. I have no idea what way Duffy is going to set up for this, but I know by now not to question it. (So long as it isn't a back 5 as deployed at Parkhead.) i think we'll score, and think we will have chances to win it, but unfortunately see it being too difficult to get a win (regardless of the current turmoil at Ibrox) 

3-1 Rangers. 

Avoid a replay at all costs.

3 hours ago, kanyewestbank said:

It will be glorious if you win.Just hoping you dont let the team down with a shamefully tiny travelling "support"

The talk on the Ton forum is that we've sold 1200+ tickets, and that was before Friday evening's shenanigans.

The talk on the Ton forum is that we've sold 1200+ tickets, and that was before Friday evening's shenanigans.

There's a fair number refusing to go after the bottle incident last season and a few more have been boycotting since the 80s but we should still have a healthy support there; anywhere between 1200 and 2000.

Archived