The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what wild claims Morton FC will come up with this time?

Stealth Pies, golf balls, bottles, chairs, coins etc.... All missed by the police and CCTV.

Are ra peepul not on another boycott because you's have been sold another dummie??

55 minutes ago, bennett said:

Stealth Pies, golf balls, bottles, chairs, coins etc.... All missed by the police and CCTV.

.......so if the game wasn't being shown on tv it wouldn't really have happened then?

Riigghhtt.......

First I've seen the bennet clown in a thread since last season. Can't say I've missed him in the least.

About the same amount of video evidence as your lot getting attacked at Hampden. How did you react to that particular lack of evidence again?

I was actually speaking to a Rangers fan about this a few days ago. The "no video, didn't happen" policy isn't exclusive to Bennet lets put it that way. They would much rather believe Morton fans, as well as supporters of countless other clubs who have visited Ibrox since the 80s, have conspired against them due to jealously and their hatred of The Peepule. They honestly think this entire incident was fabricated, and a premeditated attempt to get Rangers in trouble, which is astonishing. 

Now, firstly, the amount of effort that would have to go into something like that would be remarkable. Secondly, Rangers haven't gotten into trouble over their fans being fucking animals in Ibrox before, why would it suddenly change? 

Your club died and you did absolutely nothing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Lee Wallace didnae miss it though ;)

Archived