The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 19:58, AsimButtHitsASix said:

It was his ridiculous belief that Ibrox is a better pitch than Cappielow that amused me...

for lush read uncut we should get some practice in at Ravenscraig

The Greenock Bog Trolls justifiably believe they have enough pace to worry our fragile defence, just gotta make sure we shore up the middle of the park to stop em getting in and amongst our back line. Should still create enough chances of our own though Guess it shows where we are at present when Morton are coming to Ibrox with genuine expectations (that doesn't include the indecorous bravado on here btw), looking forward to it, no replay thanks, hate heading up to that shitehole neck of the woods.

The Greenock Bog Trolls justifiably believe they have enough pace to worry our fragile defence, just gotta make sure we shore up the middle of the park to stop em getting in and amongst our back line. Should still create enough chances of our own though Guess it shows where we are at present when Morton are coming to Ibrox with genuine expectations (that doesn't include the indecorous bravado on here btw), looking forward to it, no replay thanks, hate heading up to that shitehole neck of the woods.

Nae bravado here, routine win for Rangers. We've been ropey at the back since gunning left and will be without 3 of our first choice forwards.

Hope to frustrate the life out of you's so we can all witness the fuckin moon units in the lower govan losing the plot again

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

The replay would be in Greenock, not Govan. 

At 3.40pm on Saturday I was fairly confident of us getting a draw/win on Sunday. But with Oliver most likely out and us having no actual striker available I wouldn't be surprised if it was a comfortable victory for the home side.

Like my fellow supporters I was quietly confident of us forcing at least a replay.  However, we're now minus our two main strikers and it looks like we'll now be relying on an emergency loanee from Celtic who couldn't cement a place in the Alloa team before Christmas.  Comfy home win I fear.  

Due to the form of the team from Greenock and the struggles of Sevco I'd expect the odds of a home win to be a little bit more generous than normal.

Morten players will lump on heavily and final score 2-0 to the home side.

Archived