The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Scosha said:

Highly doubt it given he was still on crutches on Saturday. A real shame as I'd have loved to have seen him run at Hill :lol: 

TBH Jai Quitongo on crutches could still take the piss out of him. :)

Our first ever cup tie against this lot.

Our defence is pretty solid but we'll need to watch Miller in particular as he's still a decent player.  At the other end, we have pace to burn and that will worry their central defence.  In midfield we have Lindsey and Murdoch who don't run; they teleport.  Plus Ross Forbes stealthing his way through and setting up O'Ware at set pieces, and Nesbitt running riot all over the place - that dummy that put McCracken on his arse on Saturday was outrageous.

We're not favourites by a long way but if we don't freeze on the day, we are certainly capable of beating what is not really a very good Therangers team - certainly not as good as the standard of the similarly named team they replaced in the league.  Duffy has to instill a sense of confidence in the players to ensure they don't feel intimidated by what will be a fairly noisy and hostile atmosphere.

I know it's not going to happen, but I'd love to see us horse them 5-0.  Then I can tick that off my bucket list.

Considering how they reacted when we had the audacity to score twice against them, how on earth would they react to being tanked on their own turf? They demolished the Parkhead toilets just a few months ago, this could get messy.

12 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

When do we find out if this game is on TV? I take it there's no danger of a Friday night kick off at all

Likely to be after the Hearts v Raith game tomorrow night, as Sky will want an Edinburgh derby. This means it will be between them and BBC for the two ties involving the OF teams.

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Likely to be after the Hearts v Raith game tomorrow night, as Sky will want an Edinburgh derby. This means it will be between them and BBC for the two ties involving the OF teams.

The BBC and notrangers don't get on these days - it'll be on Sky.

Archived