Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Heard all this last season before we put you back in your place. You're our bitches and we decide who wins on Sunday. I hope we utterly humiliate you and every man, women and child are brought to tears in the home end. I want to see you suffer. Hearts cunts.

If ever there was a head gone post! Brilliant stuff! And that was so easy! I barely had to try! 

Haha, tremendous. Delusion, lies, anger, bitterness, hibernian bingo. I dont even know if you're being serious its so perfect.

Read this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edinburgh_derby.

Wallow in your pain, little man following little team, because I love it.

4 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

He's played two up top so far so I reckon we will stick with the team picked against Motherwell. That leaves sam and choulay to come off the bench.

Yeah but we switched from that to one up in the second half against Motherwell and looked far more potent.  Can see it going either way tbf.

We play in the fully professional league with the top teams in Scotland within, we have mostly Internationally capped players used to playing in high pressure games at a standard way above the league above where hibs are currently languishing for a 3rd season. We are at home and the in form team .... I can only see the dry boabie for hibs on Sunday ... this is a good thing.

6 minutes ago, Pailleman said:

If ever there was a head gone post! Brilliant stuff! And that was so easy! I barely had to try! 

Haha, tremendous. Delusion, lies, anger, bitterness, hibernian bingo. I dont even know if you're being serious its so perfect.

Don't think you understand the definition of heads gone m8. You're probably a typical 40 odd year old balding hearts fan who cuts about Gorgie on Derby day with a union jack in tow while shouting abuse at "hobos" in the street with a can of tenants special in your unwashed hand. Unlucks 

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Don't think you understand the definition of heads gone m8. You're probably a typical 40 odd year old balding hearts fan who cuts about Gorgie on Derby day with a union jack in tow while shouting abuse at "hobos" in the street with a can of tenants special in your unwashed hand. Unlucks 

Nah, you're not being serious? Surely? This is too good to be true. I thought maybe you winning the Scottish cup might have healed at least some of the wounds of a lifetime of disaster and humiliation, but it just hasnt has it? Quite obviously not. Unlucks

21 minutes ago, Pailleman said:

You've been wooshed, m9.

44 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Heard all this last season before we put you back in your place. You're our bitches and we decide who wins on Sunday. I hope we utterly humiliate you and every man, women and child are brought to tears in the home end. I want to see you suffer. Hearts cunts.

Whatever happens on Sunday, that Hibs side isn't as good as the one from 12 months ago.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You've been wooshed, m9.

Yeah youre so right, silly old me. It was the bit where he sounded like every bitter hibernian fan that Ive ever spoken to that got me. Guess I'll just have to keep my guard up eh?

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hearts fans didn't rate Stokes or Henderson last season, now they are away they are good players again.

Stokes was quite pish apart from the final, but would still be a better option than Holt according to the Hibs fans I know.

Archived