Forfar v Cowdenbeath

31 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

This is a game we should win. Top v bottom at home . But then again what are the chances of another 4-3 no swankie this time to score the winner

You've answered your own question. Swankie always seems to score when he plays against Cowden. 

First game the score flattered Cowden but we really should have won the game at CP with goals to spare.

if Forfar have tightened up their defence I can see this being a boring 0-0. If not?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've answered your own question. Swankie always seems to score when he plays against Cowden. 
First game the score flattered Cowden but we really should have won the game at CP with goals to spare.
if Forfar have tightened up their defence I can see this being a boring 0-0. If not?

0-0 why? We have scored 8 goals in 2 games versus you's .

8 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

Hi Silver Fox. Thanks for the info. I'm going to Saddlers. I also like flaky pastry. 

Flaky pastry seems to be the norm down our way Phil. I was in McLaren's years ago but can't remember what their like:lol:

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

Flaky pastry blasphemous gitbags.

You can't beat a flaky Stephens Bride even although its made by Townies:lol:

Edited to add

Why do Forfar have the world's smallest cups of tea a bargain at the price but half the size of a normal cup.

5 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

You can't beat a flaky Stephens Bride even although its made by Townies:lol:

Edited to add

Why do Forfar have the world's smallest cups of tea a bargain at the price but half the size of a normal cup.

A Stephens steak bridie is the best. Don't care what Forfarians say.

I will be purchasing one bridie each from Saddlers and Mclarens and will do a comparison. I will.update on here my findings. Stewarts of Buckhaven do a nice steak bridie type pastry. Nice flaky pastry tho. It's also good that Tom Courts has now opened a shop in Burntisland. A great butcher. Sorry off topic.

As for the game I'm a bit meh. Hope Fox doesn't start with CJ. That will show he's taking the piss. 

Archived