Forfar v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Top of the league all season...no interest from the town...no interest from P&B FAFC fans either......worst home crowd in living memory for me.

Crazy isn't it. What do professional community football clubs have to do to get their respective towns that they serve to share the same passion for their communitys football club? Especially when your club is top of the league. I think clubs such as ours are in a similar position

49 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Top of the league all season...no interest from the town...no interest from P&B FAFC fans either......worst home crowd in living memory for me.

After a quick google: 2012-13 & 13-14 average attendances were lower than this season.  Only 2 seasons that were readily available btw.

1 hour ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Eh????

53 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

After a quick google: 2012-13 & 13-14 average attendances were lower than this season.  Only 2 seasons that were readily available btw.

Sadly 99% of the crowd are more interested in staring at an i-phone than watching the game....ban the phones and get some 'atmosphere' back onto the terracing!!

3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Sadly 99% of the crowd are more interested in staring at an i-phone than watching the game....ban the phones and get some 'atmosphere' back onto the terracing!!

Interested to see the working behind your 99% claim. 

12 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I wouldn't have thought that high a percentage of your racist OAP fans would own an iPhone.

9 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

Sadlers or Mclarens? Which one does the best bridie. 

This has been debated for generations. Here is my take on it, aside from being a personal taste thing for each individual Forfarian, I have a preference for Saddlers. The best bridie I've ever had was a McLarens but the worst I've had was also a McLarens. McLarens are more traditional and Saddlers have a bit more spice/ seasoning about them. You get more bridie for your money with Saddlers, McLarens can be a bit small. Saddlers are bigger and more consistently up to scratch IMHO. However, if you're visiting McLarens this weekend try one of their new pulled pork pies, they're lovely.

Bridies made by other bakers are also available.....

8 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Saddlers Flaky.......the worst of the worst!!!! :-)

Not if it's a steak one.

12 hours ago, tbsouth said:

According to a boy called Donald I met , you have the biggest crowds ever and they are beautiful and much bigger than any other crowds in history.

not sure if the Donald was called Trump or Alastair as both are egotistical p***ks.

According to a boy called Donald I met , you have the biggest crowds ever and they are beautiful and much bigger than any other crowds in history.
not sure if the Donald was called Trump or Alastair as both are egotistical p***ks.

Couldn'tgive a Donald Duck to be honest.

Archived