Park the bus is the required tactic for this game.
Stifle Aberdeens attacking players and counter attack with devastating pace, power and lethal finishing[emoji38] that will make Aberdeens defence look like amateurs

Devastating pace I think you must be watching the wrong dundee side

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was having a think about this today, who can get the brunt of verbal abuse on Friday? In recent seasons Aberdeen have had a fair amount of DABs and rapists to hurl my taunts at, however it seems only McInnes is left? Do we just aim it all at him?

56 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Was having a think about this today, who can get the brunt of verbal abuse on Friday? In recent seasons Aberdeen have had a fair amount of DABs and rapists to hurl my taunts at, however it seems only McInnes is left? Do we just aim it all at him?

No. Considine deserves it for being a cross dressing weirdo. 

No. Considine deserves it for being a cross dressing weirdo. 

Aye but there's an (extremely slim admittedly, and not that I'd be overjoyed either) chance he might be a Dee next season.

Adam Rooney because he's ginger?

I've taken a liking to verbally abusing the linesman - whether they've done anything wrong or not.
Try it out. It's very remedial in defeat.
Thank you.

Linesman have always done something wrong.

Ps if we don't get pumped by 2 clear goals I imagine it will be viewed as a moral victory, one which will ease the pain of nobody coming in next week and the continuation of the non midfield approach for the rest of the season.

Archived