• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be typical of Dundee and Hartley to go out and win this one after he shambles of yesterday.

ETA: The fact that we've picked up 3 points from a possible 24 away from home makes me doubt the above will happen.

Go with Williams and Duffy on both wings, Aberdeen won't be able to handle this deadly duo. 

If Yordi's fit stick him up top.

In all seriousness though I would like to see Williams come in for Wighton. He can have the day off to buy a proper pair of football boots.

16 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If Yordi's fit stick him up top.

In all seriousness though I would like to see Williams come in for Wighton. He can have the day off to buy a proper pair of football boots.

How many times did Wighton fall on his arse yesterday? Cost the 2nd goal by falling twice in seconds. 

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Before a game has kicked off you would glady we get beat ?
When it comes to the league all sort of results have been going on. Did you see us beating St. Johnstone 3-0 at home ?
After yesterday I can see why you may think we may get a hiding but give it a rest. Have some faith.
Same manager got us top 6 first time of asking

Faith, in those players, and that manager. No thanks.

Looking forward to this one. 

Same team barring any injuries in training. 

Confident of a win but you can never be sure. Been a few good games at Pittodrie against Dundee recently - well one in particular, the 3-3 was a belter. At least you don't have Messi Harkins playing for you now. 

Cannot usually make Friday night games but will be able to get this one thankfully. Hopefully McInnes has learned his lesson not to fiddle with a winning team and we will stick with the same team again. No changes and a comfortable home win.

Archived