ROB ROY V MUSSELBURGH

4everblue

No no please listen carefully!! The guy has a username    -     krfc     

I thought it was a kirkintilloch robroy fc robroy being (one word)   of course the class team is KRRFC

and not kilsyth rovers fc :rolleyes:  

I am winding you boys up!!!

The guy does regularly criticise Rob Roy and seems to have a great love of critic for Rob Roy it's a real word ,very happy to repeat it!

Now that your having fun or pretending your laughing! When your getting wound up good!!! my input on this matter has done everything I intended it to do.

What's the matter krfc and kilsyth ranger can you not take a wee joke!!!!

If you choose to make me out to be a person who is a bit void! in the head,that's okay I don't mind.

How is your team doing anyway! genuine interest had you tipped to win your league as a decent team.

Kilsyth rangers that is lol.

Well in team player.

When a team do well any team you always get the decent regular contributors then you get those who let's face it take delight in seeing us struggle on and off the park and who would find satisfaction seeing us plummet and burn. Those people litter the place and the snide comments they make are there for all to see.

We are enjoying our football like never before thanks to Stewart and the boys long may it continue and even if it comes to a shuddering halt it been a blast and privilege watching what we have so far.

As ever Mon the famous Rabs!!

Que more snide remarks from those who just don't like the positivity [emoji3][emoji4]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Well in team player.

When Talbot do well  you always get the decent regular contributors then you get those who let's face it take delight in seeing us struggle on and off the park and who would find satisfaction seeing us plummet and burn. Those people litter the place and the snide comments they make are there for all to see.

We are enjoying our football like never before thanks to Tucker and the boys long may it continue and even if it comes to a shuddering halt it been a blast and privilege watching what we have achieved over the past 40 odd years.

As ever Mon the Talbot.☺

You took the words right out of ma mouth!

It comes with the territory,deal with it.

P.S. Meat loaf had bat out of hell in the charts for 4 years when we started on our journey. Just saying.

16 hours ago, cocoboy said:
On 11/02/2017 at 13:20, Team Player said:
Rob Roy have one agenda and this will be to do the best they can on the day.
I would say we have the same choices in selection as we have had for a while now with sawyers being injured! But returning and watts injury may rule him out,this happens to every team.
We take each game as it comes we win lose or draw that's fine,and we go again.
So let's cut out the fact we may have one or two out as we have one or two back in capable,we lose because we didn't cut it on the day so be it,this is football.
I expect a win and that's what fans of any team expect or we would not support! it's really simple.
All the talk of ground etc should shoot over our heads because we should just concentrate on our team our support in every way possible and let the new ground be another stage to be completed! we can't make it happen any quicker.
Good luck to both teams today both play my kind of football and hope it's not the long ball stuff busts my chops! I hope we go on and win but expect a fight from oppo and that's what you want.
Come on the on the  Roy!!!!!
[/quote
Refreshing and honest take on a game without any disrespect to the opponent

Musselburgh played well! and when at one each could have  gone on and won.

Deserve every respect hope they go on and have a good season.

Thanks for your comments.

No no please listen carefully!!
The guy has a username    -     krfc     
I thought it was a kirkintilloch robroy fc robroy being (one word)   of course the class team is KRRFC
The guy does regularly criticise Rob Roy and seems to have a great love of critic for Rob Roy it's a real word ,very happy to repeat it!
Now that your having fun or pretending your laughing! When your getting wound up good!!! my input on this matter has done everything I intended it to do.
If you choose to make me out to be a person who is a bit void! in the head,that's okay I don't mind.
How is your team doing anyway! genuine interest had you tipped to win your league as a decent team.

I wasn' t slagging u off , i was trying to have a laugh with u , u said u were on the guinness a just thought u'd had a few celebrating your win an it'd came out all wrong when u were typing ,a wasn't saying u weren't right in the head lol ( although u support rob roy , bound to worth getting checked over , lol ) i was joking !!!!
As for us we're doing well , playing some good football an up challenging for promotion an still in 2 cups , got leathered in the replay v bonnyrigg in scottish after being 2-0 up at home in the first game an let it slip , i have a healthy respect for the 4 local teams in the area , like to see them all do well , ano maxi , and ive friends over at the rabs , norrie, davie ,robbie av no agenda against the roy ,people will ask questions about your team , am happy to answer if i know whats going on but i'm not on the committee so dont no everything .
One of your posters put's up a post saying rabs are skint an really struggling , then goes all defensive after people ask questions about , just because they dont follow them doesnt mean there not concerned about them !!!
Al say this again ,I dont believe anyone on here no matter what team they support would want to see another junior club go under especially there local rivals,and thats not a joke !

9 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

I wasn' t slagging u off , i was trying to have a laugh with u , u said u were on the guinness a just thought u'd had a few celebrating your win an it'd came out all wrong when u were typing ,a wasn't saying u weren't right in the head lol ( although u support rob roy , bound to worth getting checked over , lol ) i was joking !!!!
As for us we're doing well , playing some good football an up challenging for promotion an still in 2 cups , got leathered in the replay v bonnyrigg in scottish after being 2-0 up at home in the first game an let it slip , i have a healthy respect for the 4 local teams in the area , like to see them all do well , ano maxi , and ive friends over at the rabs , norrie, davie ,robbie av no agenda against the roy ,people will ask questions about your team , am happy to answer if i know whats going on but i'm not on the committee so dont no everything .
One of your posters put's up a post saying rabs are skint an really struggling , then goes all defensive after people ask questions about , just because they dont follow them doesnt mean there not concerned about them !!!
Al say this again ,I dont believe anyone on here no matter what team they support would want to see another junior club go under especially there local rivals,and thats not a joke !

Fair play mate and hope you do very well you have a decent team.

All the best

Fair play mate and hope you do very well you have a decent team.
All the best

Ahhh love is in the air I prefer the mean team player it tells me there's a winner in you so as I said Penicuik next for the sword

9 hours ago, Team Player said:

No no please listen carefully!!

The guy has a username    -     krfc     

Not wound up at all pal, cool as a cucumber, as Kilsyth Ranger said, u said u were on the guinness, a thought u were pished and trying to post, found it funny

You say i critiscise Rob Roy regularly, do i? Tell me when thanks, i was at your game last night thought i would have my opinion, if you and any of your fellow Rob Roy fans dont like it, i couldnt really give a fuck, and if your partner r&b on this thread doesnt want to be asked questions about his posts, dont post simple, we're doing great thanks anything else you want to know just ask, happy to help, all the best against penicuik

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

Not wound up at all pal, cool as a cucumber, as Kilsyth Ranger said, u said u were on the guinness, a thought u were pished and trying to post, found it funny

You say i critiscise Rob Roy regularly, do i? Tell me when thanks, i was at your game last night thought i would have my opinion, if you and any of your fellow Rob Roy fans dont like it, i couldnt really give a fuck, and if your partner r&b on this thread doesnt want to be asked questions about his posts, dont post simple, we're doing great thanks anything else you want to know just ask, happy to help, all the best against penicuik

All the best to kilsyth on your campaign!

Hope you do well.

2 hours ago, Pie rab said:

Ahhh love is in the air I prefer the mean team player it tells me there's a winner in you so as I said Penicuik next for the sword

I don't like to be mean Rab!

I want the best for junior football and kilsyth are our neighbours! though we don't have a hoose the noo!

I want both to do well and as for Rob Roy it's their call to take each game play it to their best ability! take chances take risks and if it's good enough then they can do well! But still a fair run in to get too excited yet.

I expect a lot doesn't mean it will happen if they tick all the boxes game by game and win superb! as long as they tick the boxes if they lose then they had better oppo on the day.

The ball is firmly in their path they should aim to win always.

Next week is another game another tough one! give disrespect and prepare to to fail.

Motivational quote this month is!!!!

Fail to prepare! prepare to fail!!!!. it's up to the team.

I don't like to be mean Rab!
I want the best for junior football and kilsyth are our neighbours! though we don't have a hoose the noo!
I want both to do well and as for Rob Roy it's their call to take each game play it to their best ability! take chances take risks and if it's good enough then they can do well! But still a fair run in to get too excited yet.
I expect a lot doesn't mean it will happen if they tick all the boxes game by game and win superb! as long as they tick the boxes if they lose then they had better oppo on the day.
The ball is firmly in their path they should aim to win always.
Next week is another game another tough one! give disrespect and prepare to to fail.
Motivational quote this month is!!!!
 Fail to prepare! prepare to fail!!!!. it's up to the team.

I know you want the best for the Roy so here's my motivation for the boys nobody remembers a loser Penicuik be warned the Roy are on their way

Archived