Fifth Roond Dra'

jamamafegan

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Where is East Fife anyway? They'd be as well moving it to a larger arena.

You're as well finding out now, it'll make the travelling through you'll be doing next season easier!!!

If we were playing a "Big" Team the moving venue thing might have been a goer, but you're no so we won't be!!!

It's become tradition now to mess-up our cup draws.

Some years ago we had the ball squeezing out of a blazers hand and bouncing off past the cameras out of the studio. Then there was the time a celebrity put the ball back in the bowl. Few years ago they drew the League Cup Sfs at Holyrood, the Presiding Officer got the numbers confused, and no-one realised for hours. Last season a kinder egg split open and they had to start all over again. Now we get a halfcut pop star and a manager unable to differentiate between 6 and 9.

Absolutely God awful draw for us. We've a horrendous record at Dingwall and I can't see it getting any better. 28 years would be even more Minterific.

Last time at Dingwall Derek left 2 of his best 3 attacking players on the bench and the replacements were awful. Main reason we lost the game. One of those players ain't even there anymore. He surely won't be as daft this time????
Not a great draw but it ain't Timmy away so I'm ok with it.

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

It's become tradition now to mess-up our cup draws.

Some years ago we had the ball squeezing out of a blazers hand and bouncing off past the cameras out of the studio. Then there was the time a celebrity put the ball back in the bowl. Few years ago they drew the League Cup Sfs at Holyrood, the Presiding Officer got the numbers confused, and no-one realised for hours. Last season a kinder egg split open and they had to start all over again. Now we get a halfcut pop star and a manager who doesn't know what the underline in 6 / 9 means.

It's an unorthodox way to spice up the draws to generate more interest but it must be working,

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

That is fucking outstanding. We need Bambino to dig out the David Tanner gif after that shambles. 

Oh dear... The state of Rod. Wonder what Sky plied him with beforehand.

And, another derby... can't say i'm looking forward to it as much as I used to - if we get past Raith. On the plus side, we'll have Sam back as well as our African Nations players. Martin looks a player too.

Archived