What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

DA Baracus

A group of boys I used to drink with in first year were pals with a lot of rugby boys. A big group of them came back from some 'initiation' night out which involved 2 of them having to wrestle naked and one of them got a cucumber shoved up his arse.

It's a well known fact that the rugby banter lad types are amongst the worst human beings in the world.

What is it about posh boys that brings out homosexual behaviour! If one of my mates at football tried to 'initiate' me by sticking a cucumber up my arse I'd end him!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mates told me a great story of this young guy they bumped into on a night out who asked if he could have a pound, 1 pound, (think it was for a Maccy D's cheeseburger) if he pissed in his own mouth. Mates said okay and watched as the guy got his banger out and attenpted to piss in his mouth. As you can imagine, he pissed all over himself.

After he was done he asked if he could get his pound prize. Mates said no because he didn't get any of it in his mouth.

49 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

My mates told me a great story of this young guy they bumped into on a night out who asked if he could have a pound, 1 pound, (think it was for a Maccy D's cheeseburger) if he pissed in his own mouth. Mates said okay and watched as the guy got his banger out and attenpted to piss in his mouth. As you can imagine, he pissed all over himself.

After he was done he asked if he could get his pound prize. Mates said no because he didn't get any of it in his mouth.

He probably meant to piss in his own mouth after he'd eaten the cheeseburger, to take the taste away.

That is fucking harrowing if true.

Anybody posted, "I set up a troll account to get attention by implying correlation between rape and religion/race"?

Fair do's. Not even DA Baracus would admit to that shit.

Taking this in a slightly different direction. Some aspects of Chinese cuisine that you won't find on the menu of your local cairry oot takes a lot of getting used to when you are in China and trying to fit in with the locals.
chicken_feet3.jpg

That really is pretty standard fair tbh. You can even buy them in packets in any convenience store. As HK Blues said, no different than eating any other part of the chicken and if cooked right, very nice.

4 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

That really is pretty standard fair tbh. You can even buy them in packets in any convenience store. As HK Blues said, no different than eating any other part of the chicken and if cooked right, very nice.

I tried a can of a fizzy bird's nest drink when I was in Hong Kong. Surprisingly, it was absolutely minging.

I work with a lot of Submariners and some their stories are horrific. I suppose you get pretty bored in a tin can under the sea for 2-3 months.

One in particular I remember is an initiation where the new crew member had to stick a bottle of tomato ketchup up his arse (open) and do a hand stand.

I work with a lot of Submariners and some their stories are horrific. I suppose you get pretty bored in a tin can under the sea for 2-3 months.
One in particular I remember is an initiation where the new crew member had to stick a bottle of tomato ketchup up his arse (open) and do a hand stand.

96b0e53f7e47f2ddfd23f2f32e9568ea.gif

If our brave boys want to let off steam by sodomizing each other with household objects, eating urinal disinfectant cakes and drinking each others' shite I, for one, think that's a small price to pay for the peace of mind they provide in protecting our liberty and policing the world.

9 hours ago, tbone stag said:

He's such a bullshitter. Some of the stuff he comes out with is just ludicrous. 

Sorry but I don't have the imagination to make up anything vaguely worthy. I had a fairly hedonistic time in my younger days. I tried to keep it up in my old age but it just becomes pathetic. These days I'm an old tit who is a gym bore and listens to podcasts and audiobooks. 

Archived