Paying players

New to this played amateur football for the last 9 years on and off. Don't want to say to much about myself cause people might clock on cause sure as f**k I'll bam a lot up for a buzz 

but in all seriousness I have heard it all and from my point of view it's embarrassing that some teams pay there players at a level of football ur lucky if u get anything to shout about financially in return I've heard of guys getting money / money for scoreing a goal/ getting full time jobs/ new boots/ nights out paid for / getting paid in gear!!! To turn round and say look I won f**k all or look I won the Scottish amateur cup geez a break man, aye to win things is a great achievement well done ,but to be paying to try and win glory at on paper at the lowest standard of football in the country may I also add the standard of Scottish football is shite it baffles me why people would want to put there own hard earned cash or (gear lol) into that? Anyway dunno if anyone will reply but that's my view who agrees? 

Good luck to all teams the mora 

9 hours ago, We've got Joey garner said:

New to this played amateur football for the last 9 years on and off. Don't want to say to much about myself cause people might clock on cause sure as f**k I'll bam a lot up for a buzz 

but in all seriousness I have heard it all and from my point of view it's embarrassing that some teams pay there players at a level of football ur lucky if u get anything to shout about financially in return I've heard of guys getting money / money for scoreing a goal/ getting full time jobs/ new boots/ nights out paid for / getting paid in gear!!! To turn round and say look I won f**k all or look I won the Scottish amateur cup geez a break man, aye to win things is a great achievement well done ,but to be paying to try and win glory at on paper at the lowest standard of football in the country may I also add the standard of Scottish football is shite it baffles me why people would want to put there own hard earned cash or (gear lol) into that? Anyway dunno if anyone will reply but that's my view who agrees? 

To recap, your raging you never got offered anything in your career 

To recap I have been paid at other levels also I don't take gear it my sound as though I do but I can assure u I don't the point am making but is it's basically cheating to pay players at amateur level and daft if you ask me not exactly anything great to shout about being the best in the the lowest standard of Scottish football is it? When there's only really two clubs who represent our country (rangers & Celtic) some people just have either no sense or to much money!!

king kenny boom boom

3 hours ago, We've got Joey garner said:

To recap I have been paid at other levels also I don't take gear it my sound as though I do but I can assure u I don't the point am making but is it's basically cheating to pay players at amateur level and daft if you ask me not exactly anything great to shout about being the best in the the lowest standard of Scottish football is it? When there's only really two clubs who represent our country (rangers & Celtic) some people just have either no sense or to much money!!

king kenny boom boom

Appreciate the re-cap bud.

Are you saying amateur teams shouldn't pay players tho? 

Might need to re-cap your re-cap.

Wish somebody would pay the full stop charge for you to try to get some structure into your posts.

Archived