Mental Tesco's

https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2017/01/tesco-introduces-slow-lane-pilot  Everyone knows Tesco is one of the worst of the mainstream supermarkets with the worst quality meats, fish and ready meals.   Add in the patronising signage, and the overuse of disabled folk its a poor effort.   

The one thing Tesco's has on the ( much superior Morrisons) was the checkouts.    Then we have this latest fad:   We've had the quick lane now here's the slow lane.   

Absolutely mental.    

Surely if these people struggle with the checkouts we should be encouraging them to use internet shopping?    

If this happens I'm moving Tesco and  Aldi in the league tables.  

1 Waitrose 
2.  M & S 
3. Morrisons 
4. Lidl 
5.  Sainsburys 
6.  Co-op 
7.  Asda 
8  Aldi  
9.  Tesco 
10.  Iceland    

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that a few minutes ago. Sounds like a good idea tbh. Don't think it'll affect many other shoppers' experiences either so why complain?

Also, it's not fucking "Tesco's", but I'm sure you know that as you're obviously trolling by having Waitrose, M&S and Morrisons in your top 3.

26 minutes ago, smpar said:

Just read that a few minutes ago. Sounds like a good idea tbh. Don't think it'll affect many other shoppers' experiences either so why complain?

It will reduce checkout time for the average shopper.   Why try and twist this into being a good thing ?   

Morrisons is clearly the best supermarket. You're simply a contrarian to say otherwise.

The fact that they occupy the site of Brockville park clearly puts them at the bottom of list until the end of time.

1 minute ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

It will reduce checkout time for the average shopper.   Why try and twist this into being a good thing ?   

If you stand in the slow lane it will.

I think it's a brilliant idea, for some older folk going out for the weekly shop is a chance to get some rare human contact. Some might even be too afraid to go in case they do hold up self righteous arseholes who's time is clearly more valuable than theirs. Well done Tesco.

1 minute ago, deej said:

If you stand in the slow lane it will.

I think it's a brilliant idea, for some older folk going out for the weekly shop is a chance to get some rare human contact. Some might even be too afraid to go in case they do hold up self righteous arseholes who's time is clearly more valuable than theirs. Well done Tesco.

un-believable.    

I rarely dish out red dots...but its folk like you deserve it.   Wow.   

Archived