Kilsyth Rangers v Bonnyrigg Rose F.C Sat 28th Jan.

meiklebin

40 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

Decent cup tie today. 

Kilsyth tried their very best to kick us off the park in the second half but we got the goals in the end. 

Looking forward to next week. 

What game were you watchin ya tube, you must be fishin, not a bad tackle in the game and your number 9 is related to tom daly, divin b*****d

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a neutral I never left with the impression Kilsyth had been particularly dirty. 

Are you a west coast neutral? :)

I thought Kilsyth were time wasting and deliberately committing a large amount of niggling fouls to disrupt the flow of the game. There wasn't many bad tackles, true, but I don't think for example there was a single yellow card for Kilsyth that wasn't merited. Five minutes of stoppage time too [emoji848]

A foul is a foul and there was plenty. Typical lower ranked team performance take a half time lead and park the bus not interested in playing football which is quite hard on a tattie field to be fair. Topped of with some boy shouting to the ref at the end of the game telling him to go shopping with his wife next weekend as he shouldn't be anywhere near a football park did make me chuckle.

Just now, bobby carlos said:

A foul is a foul and there was plenty. Typical lower ranked team performance take a half time lead and park the bus not interested in playing football which is quite hard on a tattie field to be fair. Topped of with some boy shouting to the ref at the end of the game telling him to go shopping with his wife next weekend as he shouldn't be anywhere near a football park did make me chuckle.

The park was fine. Better than could be expected in the conditions. 

I go to games in the (near) east and west.

You lot in the East sound as if you need to stick to playing cricket by sounds of things if you genuinely thought we rugby tackled you off the pitch lol :lol::lol:

I only made it because my lacrosse game was off [emoji106]

Just now, Van magic said:

Carlins booking 5 mins into the second half summed up kilsyths second half plan! Grab the ball and walk behind the goals emoji85.png

Still no other mentions on the shocker of a pen!

To prove my neutrality I didn't think it was a penalty. I was at the far end and wasn't sure it was in the box.

To prove my neutrality I didn't think it was a penalty. I was at the far end and wasn't sure it was in the box.

Did you get a good view of the Rose keeper getting pulled up for carrying the ball out of his box at the end?

Another neutral here. Kilsyth scored twice during their best spell and had something to hang on to. Bonnyrigg were/are a much stronger team and Kilsyth played to their strengths by breaking up the play and time wasting from then on in, and they nearly pulled it off. The goalie's card is one of the most blatant timewastes I've ever seen and this was at 45.5 mins :lol:

Blaming the ref is laughable. We're trying to make the game more professional at all levels and some Neanderthals still want the rules changed since it's a cup tie :lol: A foul is a foul and if you persistently foul you get booked. Kilsyth were not tattie howkers by any means but spent virtually the whole game in their own half.

8 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Carlins booking 5 mins into the second half summed up kilsyths second half plan! Grab the ball and walk behind the goals emoji85.png

2-0 up and trying to win a cup tie. Your obviously going to try every trick in the book to slow things down against a good Bonnyrigg side. That's football nowadays get a grip man.

9 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Wtf are you actual talking about??? The penalty was as clear as mud. Why did the Bonnyrigg team do nothing to complain about the penalty decision???

Exactly! Enough said!!

Carlin was a touch of class in goals today btw! Hardly put a foot wrong. Thought he kept the Bonnyrigg team at bay. 

Bonnyrigg nothing more than a big lump of a team. Seen far better in the Super leagues in west.

Kelty Hearts will easily run away with the East btw from what I've seen now! 

Archived