David Goodwillie / David Robertson

ICTChris

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dundeebarry said:

I know a lassie who once attended a perty at Davie Teckledong's abode. Over the course of the evening she (willingly) sucked his cock not once but twice and, quite fucking savagely, pinched his Sky remote before leaving.

Two blowjobs or not, that's bad etiquette.

she could probably get 30 grand off the courts for that tbh

1 minute ago, dundeebarry said:

I know a lassie who once attended a perty at Davie Teckledong's abode. Over the course of the evening she (willingly) sucked his cock not once but twice and, quite fucking savagely, pinched his Sky remote before leaving.

I had a classy blond lassie in the taxi who quite happily sucked a stranger off, she was none too impressed when said stranger asked her for her half of the fare to the pub next to Kilwinning station.

These dilemmas crop up on here regularly. I'm always fascinated by the arguments. In this case, I think the fiscal bombed the case out. Has the girl's  solicitors found new evidence, or has the previously existing evidence been sufficient for the civil court? Could it be resubmitted to the fiscal? Either way, how do they earn a living later on?

On 17/01/2017 at 21:49, dundeebarry said:

He must have found it difficult to switch off after a game then.

Archived