Arbroath vs Annan Athletic

29 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Referee was beyond awful. f**k knows what Sukar is doing with that passback. 8 points behind, shite state of affairs.

There must be a better LB out there than Sukar, surely?, in fact am 51, some may say a little above my ideal weight, all right foot, not the quickest and have the turning circle of a super tanker, but I would be a better LB than Sukar

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think replacing Ferns with Scott was a poor decision from DC. Ferns was getting in behind regularly, something that Scott doesn't really do. Would've preferred McCallum on at that stage. It's an awful result at an awful stage of the season.

25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Best you twice pal

Atleast you've taken the worst post in this thread away from somebody else..

Important to not let that result get to us too much today, we've got Forfar in 2 weeks and we want to be going into that game knowing that a win will take us to atleast 5 points behind.

Still a lot of games to be played but that really was a big blow today. Feel so shite for the lads. Got to keep their heads up

I'm sure you'll win that accolade back shortly.

Hook, Line and Sinker, Biting straight away and foaming at the mouth can hardly get the words out. Aye a long way to go a win might take us 11 clear or even better 14.

I am foaming at the mouth, but not because of that terrible attempt at a wind up

And aye, it could be, could also be 2 though

Three bad decisions were a cause in us losing the game, the ref not giving us a penalty when the Annan keeper clearly fouled Ferns when we were leading, giving Annan a penalty when Gomes clearly did not commit a foul, and Suker with a ridiculous black pass that Gomes was never going to get that led to the corner from which Annan scored the winner. Had we gone in ahead at half time we probably would have won the game.

We should have had the game won by half time but for some poor finishing and the Annan keeper making some great stops. There was a pass back that the Annan keeper picked up but no free kick was given and from where I was standing, pretty much in line with the goal line, near the end the ball didn't cross the line, the keeper stopped in on the line.

Thought Skelly would have started and would have liked to have seen McCallum on instead of Scott to give the lad a chance to have more input to the game

Before the game the announcer asked for no bad language or verbal abuse but I doubt that won't happen unless we get decent officials.

I cannot believe that. Guilty of not taking our chances but we were absolutely dominant and played so very well. Keeper had a stormer. Officials atrocious. Well do well to catch the fermers now.

I am literally seething.

If it helps any. We were shite today [emoji1][emoji51][emoji106]????

If it helps any. We were shite today [emoji1][emoji51][emoji106]????

You keep getting the breaks

Surely got to have a bad spell like everyone else...

We just need to worry about ourselves and see where it takes us, even though we've somehow come away with nothing today if we play like that then we'll pick up a lot of points.

Hopefully it's a 5/6 point gap before we meet at Gayfield

also heard pongo called to refs room at fulltime for comments made to officials think he got red carded

f**k sake, tbf I think I'd have been the same, I was at my car away over by the road past the grass and I could hear the abuse he was getting from the terraces from the pleash end. Fucking hopeless.

We just need to worry about ourselves and see where it takes us, even though we've somehow come away with nothing today if we play like that then we'll pick up a lot of points.

Hopefully it's a 11 point gap before we meet at Gayfield

19 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hopefully it's a 5/6 point gap before we meet at Gayfield

1 point out of 12 from the derby games, and 6 games on the bounce without a win, we've had our bad spell like everyone else.

1 point out of 12 from the derby games, and 6 games on the bounce without a win, we've had our bad spell like everyone else.

Also had a lot of breaks. Chances of 2 teams missing 2 penalties 2 weeks in a row against you? The winning goal against Annan, the 4-3's. All just in the last 2 month. You do make your own luck to a certain extent but the title looks destined to be going to Station Park if this continues.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Also had a lot of breaks. Chances of 2 teams missing 2 penalties 2 weeks in a row against you? The winning goal against Annan, the 4-3's. All just in the last 2 month. You do make your own luck to a certain extent but the title looks destined to be going to Station Park if this continues.

Both pens were saved. The 4-3's, hows that luck? You're allowed to score at any point in the game are you not? The winner at Annan OK i'll give you that.

Archived