Arbroath vs Annan Athletic

I cannot believe that. Guilty of not taking our chances but we were absolutely dominant and played so very well. Keeper had a stormer. Officials atrocious. Well do well to catch the fermers now.

I am literally seething.

Eddie was good tho aye?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are an absolute clown.

Irony overload

Fancy telling us why Ferns played bad?

Every single player played well today, Sukar aside

You coming on here like a wee bairn to moan about a certain player because he started and we got beat is a total minter

Clueless

Irony overload

Fancy telling us why Ferns played bad?

Every single player played well today, Sukar aside

You coming on here like a wee bairn to moan about a certain player because he started and we got beat is a total minter

Clueless

Well...Ferns first touch went further than I can kick it. Instead of looking for the penalty in the first half....why not just finish it?

Should've won that in a canter but just one of these days I'm afraid Annan goalie saving everything and strikers missing and getting nothing from the officials,not gonna complain about the performance thought we played well,no doubt Sakur will get slated on here for giving a needless corner away that lead to the 2nd goal but I'm not one of them we still should've defended the corner.Roll on next week

Well...Ferns first touch went further than I can kick it. Instead of looking for the penalty in the first half....why not just finish it?

Looking for the penalty? He got taken out. I was directly behind him and you cannot kick a football through a person, there was a defender right infront of him which is why he tried to take him on. He had some good moments and put a few cracking balls across the box.

There were plenty of others guilty of missing chances, easier ones. Yet you've singled out Ferns because you didn't like his performance last week, and then came on and singled him out purely because we got beat. Bairny.

Every single player played well today we couldn't have done much more, we battered them and their goal and we were guilty of some poor finishing but their keeper had a stormer. It was one of they days and I'm sure most Lichtie fans could see that.

Not you though you're just determined to have a go at our new signing as a petty way of getting one up on other fans on an Internet message board. Fucking hell.

Even if Sukar never had that horrendous back pass that led to the goal from the corner he would've got pass marks.

One of they incredibly frustrating days. Added to the fact city missed a penalty before Forfar scored one.

One of those days, officials were horrible, clearl penalty on ferns, clear back pass not given..

sukar has to take a lot of blame too, can't believe we got rid of Phillips for him, 

thought over all we played well, Doris was immense,,McCord tooo, although how did he not burst the net at end, 

Combination of poor finishing, good keeping and horrific refereeing. Ref bottled every major decision to the point he started giving us every little foul in the last 10 in attempt to make up for the big decisions. Embarrassing.

The only thing embarrassing is your team,also rans,never mind you might make the play offs

The only thing embarrassing is your team,also rans,never mind you might make the play offs

Best you twice pal

Atleast you've taken the worst post in this thread away from somebody else..

Important to not let that result get to us too much today, we've got Forfar in 2 weeks and we want to be going into that game knowing that a win will take us to atleast 5 points behind.

Still a lot of games to be played but that really was a big blow today. Feel so shite for the lads. Got to keep their heads up

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Best you twice pal

Atleast you've taken the worst post in this thread away from somebody else..

Important to not let that result get to us too much today, we've got Forfar in 2 weeks and we want to be going into that game knowing that a win will take us to atleast 5 points behind.

Still a lot of games to be played but that really was a big blow today. Feel so shite for the lads. Got to keep their heads up

Hook, Line and Sinker, Biting straight away and foaming at the mouth can hardly get the words out. Aye a long way to go a win might take us 11 clear or even better 14.

Archived