Arbroath vs Annan Athletic

Thank you. That makes even less sense now than it didn't before. I am not sure if you watched the highlights again and agree with me or are telling me I am wrong (which I am not BTW {see I have some of those too})!

It was simply a joke regarding the previous post that had... '=fact' after everything stated.

:lol:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WT Figo said:

Thank you. That makes even less sense now than it didn't before. I am not sure if you watched the highlights again and agree with me or are telling me I am wrong (which I am not BTW {see I have some of those too})!

Ok, lost in translation lets say... I agree with you ok. 

37 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

If as Dick says every Arbroath player thought the ball was 2 feet over the line i hope none of them are carpet fitters.Pleasing highlights and enjoy Broadwood.

Personally I am just pleased you have found the ability to spell Arbroath right... :thumsup2

No idea how the ref manages to give Annan a free kick for the Ferns incident, absolutely bemusing. Annan penalty is a stonewaller and I don't think the ball goes over the line at the end. We should've been out of sight at half time and as I said before, I think bringing Jimmy Scott on for Ferns was the wrong decision, should've been McCallum.

No idea how the ref manages to give Annan a free kick for the Ferns incident, absolutely bemusing. Annan penalty is a stonewaller and I don't think the ball goes over the line at the end. We should've been out of sight at half time and as I said before, I think bringing Jimmy Scott on for Ferns was the wrong decision, should've been McCallum.

I agree with this, I think we missed Ferns and his pace when he went off. Love Jimmy but think the way the game was going and the kind of team they are suited pace up top more.

It was a total hiding but with just the 1 goal, still pissed off thinking about it just now. :lol:

Archived