Dumbarton V Queens

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team will bring us 2 goals and 3 points. Make it so Stevie.
LINEUP111484908987274.png

If we line up like this then the key is how well Stanton adjusts to playing wide. His bursts through the middle have become a key feature of our play, but he's no shifting Vaughan after last week.

In practice I suspect that those two, and Stirling, would be very flexible. Nade to reap the benefits and Garry to look on from the sidelines with a look of utter joy and a large bag of Haribo.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

This team will bring us 2 goals and 3 points. Make it so Stevie.

LINEUP111484908987274.png

If Dumbarton line up like this, I predict an easy win for Queens.  

The players are all facing the wrong way.

16 minutes ago, donald said:

If we line up like this then the key is how well Stanton adjusts to playing wide. His bursts through the middle have become a key feature of our play, but he's no shifting Vaughan after last week.

In practice I suspect that those two, and Stirling, would be very flexible. Nade to reap the benefits and Garry to look on from the sidelines with a look of utter joy and a large bag of Haribo.

That's my thoughts. Stirling, Vaughan and Thommo all interchanged last week, Stirling especially seemed to have pretty much a free role to roam when he wanted. Even when Fleming swapped with Thommo we kept that kind of fluid 3. I'd be happy for similar with Stanton in place of Thommo.

49 minutes ago, temps15 said:

What's the weather like up there is the pitch frozen ?

According to the weather station at the Erskine Bridge, the air temperature is minus 0.6 and the road temperature is plus 0.6.

The one at Alexandria shows air temperature of plus 1.3 and road temperature of plus 2.8.

Eta from Traffic Scotland website. Cameras show thick fog at the bridge. It is clear further along across the river.

Archived