Ayr United v Morton

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton fans like that do my tits in.

Why sit and home and watch the game in a language that only 50 odd thousand people speak/understand.

Minter

Very true. Get out there and support your team!

17 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Morton fans like that do my tits in.

Why sit and home and watch the game in a language that only 50 odd thousand people speak/understand.

Minter

I can't normally make the away games, but I make the effort to take my boy to the away derby games and certain others (e.g. the games in Glasgow last season, Killie and Hampden this season). I generally try to make the games at Somerset Park too but throw in the hassle of getting someone to watch my daughter, when the game's on TV it's a bit of a no-brainer.

12 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Somerset Park is also one of my favourite away days. F*ck missing it to sit in front of the TV in a language you don't understand. Even if it was English commentary I'd still be there.

that's the spirit.

I hate the ayr/morton threadfs

Don't blame any Ayr fan who chooses to give this a miss and watches it on the tv. We're not very good. 

I blame every fan that chooses to miss it and watch it on tv. We are not very good because we don't have a lot of money because fans stay away!

Sit in the house all day doing f**k all, watch results come in followed by watching the game on TV

or

Get the train at 10am with a carry out, sit in some bin pubs, spend whole afternoon working way through bin pubs followed by watching the game in the ground under floodlights with a pished crowd generating an atmosphere.

I, for one, am genuinely devastated that this game was moved to a late kick-off. This development has completely ruined what would otherwise have been a great day.

Sit in the house all day doing f**k all, watch results come in followed by watching the game on TV
or
Get the train at 10am with a carry out, sit in some bin pubs, spend whole afternoon working way through bin pubs followed by watching the game in the ground under floodlights with a pished crowd generating an atmosphere.
I, for one, am genuinely devastated that this game was moved to a late kick-off. This development has completely ruined what would otherwise have been a great day.

Travesty; absolute Travesty.

11 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Be heading down to this early with our own bus, any Ayr fans reccomend any good boozers for the scores?

The Rusty Nail pub will welcome Morton fans with open arms.  alledgedly 8)

My first trip to Ayr as a Morton fan ended up with me getting a pub window kicked over me, so it's always had a place in my heart.

Was that in the Newton Arms by any chance mid 90s?

Archived