Queens v Dundee Utd - IRNBRU Semi Final

Homer Thompson

Because it was pretty clear which game the Aberdeen fan was referring to.
A game I would have thought was indelibly imprinted onto the consciousness of most Queens fans.

Oops again. I recall the Dons game now.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope McKinnon uses the Falkirk result to get the players motivated for this. He should use it as a way of giving them a kick which means we could (but probably won't) see a reaction from the squad. 

A slight shuffle but nothing too much - 

Bell

Van der Struijk

Durnan

Edge

Robson

Flood 

Telfer

Nicholls

Andreu

Murray

Mikkelson

A game I would have thought was indelibly imprinted onto the consciousness of most Queens fans.

That would be the 4-3 Semi Final Scottish Cup win obviously. I thought the topic was the Challenge Cup, then started looking at Scottish Cup matches vs. Aberdeen. I found the one noted above, exactly 5 years ago, then the 4-3 win in 2008. LOL

12 minutes ago, RUSTY1111 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Queen_of_the_South_F.C._season

Scottish Cup Replay vs. Dons on 14th February 2012. Five years ago tomorrow.

An unforgettable day in the history of Scottish football and that had nothing to do with us or Aberdeen.

Am I right in saying we've only lost once at the semi-final stage - 1991 was it, at Ayr when we'd led 2-0?

We've won all the other semi-finals I can think of.

Apart from the fact that the Hutton game wasn`t 2008 (it was 2011) and that he dithered on a pass back rather than missing it completely you are spot on

That's a bizarre post.

An unforgettable day in the history of Scottish football and that had nothing to do with us or Aberdeen.

Really

Can people please stop quoting this fuckwit as I have blocked him for a reason and I don't wish to see anything he has to say.

Thank you all in advance [emoji106]

Can people please stop quoting this fuckwit as I have blocked him for a reason and I don't wish to see anything he has to say.

Thank you all in advance [emoji106]

What have I said to offend you Mustafa?

Archived