Broken picture links

BFTD

Question

Noticed that other people are starting to complain about this too - in the past week, there have been loads of picture links that are broken, and just come up with the name of the file (not the full URL) and a 'broken link' icon next to them. I'd seen it on the club threads, but it's infected the scuddy ladies threads too, so it's becoming a serious problem  :P

Anyone know what's going on?

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Noticed that other people are starting to complain about this too - in the past week, there have been loads of picture links that are broken, and just come up with the name of the file (not the full URL) and a 'broken link' icon next to them. I'd seen it on the club threads, but it's infected the scuddy ladies threads too, so it's becoming a serious problem  :P

Anyone know what's going on?

Must be related to images uploaded via the App. I will ask some questions and investigate.

It's the same with Internet Explorer (or whatever it's called now), if that's any help.

The above images (other than Eednud's one) are fine on Chrome, Firefox, and IE for me.

18 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm using IE 11 and I can see both Smurn pictures above but have also been seeing the broken links described recently.

I'm the same but using Firefox & XP

19 hours ago, Eednud said:

Hi Div this is what I see using laptop with either Chrome or Firefox but you can see the pic using iOS App.

f8ececede186a7739833dabfed12170e.jpg

I'm also seeing this.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Div and Zen's pics are fine on Android app and chrome laptop and broken pics on both with the others.
Pic from app:
05ace55e665c94a43f02109b2538a49b.jpg

I see this pic fine on android app but not on laptop, unless I click edit, then it appears as normal, but only in the edit screen.

Edited by welshbairn

This is what I see - nae pic just this -  0997ff73628610b19ec85333a2036a4c.jpg&key=353e00da7cb1fa1f3030d536b67fe3be83ce5ae29cdcd59c103dcc5e6dacd674

You are missing out my friend.

@div what I have noticed is that my own pictures display properly when I post them and I can see them after I've posted. However if I then go in and edit my own post then suddenly I can't see the picture.

Apologies in advance for my own lack of computer knowledge but I notice some coding included in my pictures when I go back to edit. Screenshot on next post.