The Scottish Championship

12 minutes ago, right_said_steve said:

http://www.tammcmanus.com/

predictions by Tam McManus of where each team will finish 

I like Tam McManus, always remember me and couple of my mates bumping into him in Bloc in Glasgow a couple of weeks after we relegated Dunfermline in 2006 and he was a gent despite being a narky wee shit on the pitch. Told us he thought he'd bumped us down when he scored the only Pars goal in a 1-0 win at Love Street about 5 weeks prior and that he couldn't believe his ears when we came back from 2-0 down to beat Motherwell the day Dunfermline got beat at ICT.

He stood talking to us for about 10 minutes, bought us a round (which was duly reciprocated to him and his Mrs) and wished us all the best. Guid c**t!

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I like Tam McManus, always remember me and couple of my mates bumping into him in Bloc in Glasgow a couple of weeks after we relegated Dunfermline in 2006 and he was a gent despite being a narky wee shit on the pitch. Told us he thought he'd bumped us down when he scored the only Pars goal in a 1-0 win at Love Street about 5 weeks prior and that he couldn't believe his ears when we came back from 2-0 down to beat Motherwell the day Dunfermline got beat at ICT.

He stood talking to us for about 10 minutes, bought us a round (which was duly reciprocated to him and his Mrs) and wished us all the best. Guid c**t!

I remember that game at Love Street, genuinely thought we'd saved ourselves (again) after that game, that final day was utterly freakish, remember us being 1-0 up at  Inverness and St. Mirren 2-0 down to Motherwell, somehow ending up winning and us being sent down by a howler from Dorus De Vries, one of, if not the best keeper I have ever seen play for us.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I remember that game at Love Street, genuinely thought we'd saved ourselves (again) after that game, that final day was utterly freakish, remember us being 1-0 up at  Inverness and St. Mirren 2-0 down to Motherwell, somehow ending up winning and us being sent down by a howler from Dorus De Vries, one of, if not the best keeper I have ever seen play for us.

The Motherwell keeper made errors also. That was just not meant to be, their goals came during a heavy freakish sunshower. Considering we relegated Livvy by Noel Hunts handball the season before maybe it was karma?

We looked a really good side for those few games, Kenny did turn it around but it was too late.

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

The Motherwell keeper made errors also. That was just not meant to be, their goals came during a heavy freakish sunshower. Considering we relegated Livvy by Noel Hunts handball the season before maybe it was karma?

We looked a really good side for those few games, Kenny did turn it around but it was too late.

I always seen Hunt's handball as karma for them being Livvi tbf

28 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

One of the goals (to make it 2-1) was an absolute shocker. Allowed Sutton to nutmeg him with a header from 3 yards while his legs were closed. The other two goals we scored that day were crackers.

Archived