Forfar v Stirling

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he has struggled at times this season...yes he should have played in the Arbroath game but looked poor in the last 2 away games. Get Steeves in from Montrose for full back...it's a no brainer!!

No chance Andy steeves is going anywhere!

2 hours ago, BinosCammy said:

Happy with the draw today, dont think we'll be relegated now promotion playoffs the aim now, just building for next season aswell

A big part of this will depend on who we get in to replace Bikey...or in the unlikely event he somehow stays with us until the end of the season. 

Just now, StewartyMac said:

A big part of this will depend on who we get in to replace Bikey...or in the unlikely event he somehow stays with us until the end of the season. 

:lol:...it's ok Linlithgow are covered atm..

For all Lister was injured, he took the time to speak to the fans on his way round the track, and gave his gloves to a wee lad who was absolutely delighted. Full marks to  him.Other than that, the draw was deserved. At least we did not get beaten, and that's what counts. The referee was dreadful for both sides, and it takes a lot for me to say that, but its a fact.

Edinburgh next week is a worry, bit lets see what happens.

41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tbf they're really not, Lumsden and Hislop dream team working their wonders there. 4th bottom of the league when they're usually challenging to win the thing.

Limlithgow fan in my work is seething

f**k sake tell him not to bad mouth or or direct any criticism towards him incase he gets a private message....

For all Lister was injured, he took the time to speak to the fans on his way round the track, and gave his gloves to a wee lad who was absolutely delighted. Full marks to  him.Other than that, the draw was deserved. At least we did not get beaten, and that's what counts. The referee was dreadful for both sides, and it takes a lot for me to say that, but its a fact.
Edinburgh next week is a worry, bit lets see what happens.

How was the ref dreadful? One of the best I've seen at this level tbh.
Really didn't get any decision wrong other than a couple of yellow's that he dished out to us and didn't to Albion players for the same offence.

10 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

How was the ref dreadful? One of the best I've seen at this level tbh.
Really didn't get any decision wrong other than a couple of yellow's that he dished out to us and didn't to Albion players for the same offence.

Ref wasn't dreadful, got it spot on imo regarding the yellow cards to Forfar players with the exception of Cox should have been booked for pushing away an Albion player when tackled. The reason he only booked 1 Albion player was because they were not fouling all the time. Look at the number of your players who got booked for fouling Bikey. including getting a penalty awarded against them.

Archived