Forfar v Stirling

23 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Also, Munro good enough to be in the starting 11? Not in my opinion.

I like him, he didn't do anything wrong today.  Best our back four have looked all season.  Bikey's pace was the only real threat to the back 4 today.  If Malcolm had been on, he'd have been ripped apart I'm afraid to say.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bikey, the man who probably doesnae knock seven shades of shite out of his girlfriend. 

That's who

Oh, and scores loads of goals too 'n stuff. 

Or Bikey, the man who doesnt try to scrap with supporters in the stand.

Bikey is a much better player, who I really hope we can keep till the end of the season.

55 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Settle down, Stirling players were no saints and Bikey wasn't without malice himself when he took out Trav leaving him with a bleeding nose.

The card count tells you a different story

10 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I was impressed by his wonderful 'strike' at the end......looks like he could be a useful player in the Juniors. #hype :)

Yet he'll be playing with either a premiership club or a championship club in a couple of weeks. #dafty

Draw was fair result. Bikey boy actually looked half decent, first player who has got the better of Tam all season.

Missed someone in the middle, swankie defo isn't the answer.

Defence looked okay without Malcolm, would maybe think about trav & Munro centre half then tam centre mid.

Coxy superb again! Would like to see experienced left back in and defensive centre mid.

Forfar fans were desperate for him to have been shite, eh? :lol:

Seems a minority of our fans are slightly bitter, and can't appreciate a good player playing against us!
He caused all sorts of problems against us today with his power & pace.

I'm sure any team in the league would welcome him to their side!

Well I'm marrying him in September and he's never done anything like that to me! Or any ex's for that matter, careful what u say or believe what rags say!

BBC goal scorer stats

David Cox 6th place with 7 goals and 9 assists

Bikey 18th place with 6 goals 

bikeys a decent player but enough with the personal shite

Agree with the comments so far. Too much tinkering.
Seems he's wanting to get his "best" 11 players on the park but in doing so, he's moved Bain to RB, Swanks to CM and Cox to RM. All 3 have been on fire over the last few games but for much of this game, none of them were performing particularly well. Cox came to life after his goal but up to then looked totally out of sorts, complaining to the bench and getting wound up by the binos players.

As for the game, felt Forfar were on top until Stirling went ahead and they then should have gone 2 up and were on top until Forfar equalised. Forfar ended the half well.
Great save from Grant at the start of the second half and after that, fairly even.
Unfortunately, when the Stirling strike came back off the post, it fell for their striker, when our strike came back off the post, it fell for a Stirling defender.

Bikey made a couple of good runs, one ended with a penalty (although our defending was absolutely dreadful). The other ended with a fairly tame shot at goal. Yes he's pacey, yes he's tricky but if the binos want to get more out of him, they've got to stop with the high balls down the middle - he didn't win a single aerial challenge and there seemed to be loads in the second half.
Likewise Forfar should have got the ball moving around the Stirling defenders more. I'd heard Wright may have not been the quickest but Josh Peters practically ran around him twice before setting up Coxy for the goal.
Draw was probably fair but disappointed that we didn't play as well as we have done of late and as it's a home game, it'll be viewed as 2 points dropped.

1 minute ago, JakeSAFC said:

Poor in front of goal???

7 in 8 buddy.

Like i said...only go on what i saw...and there was no end product...we could rant and rave about Danny Denholm going past defenders...zero at the end.!

15 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

The card count tells you a different story

The card count should have had at least 3 further yellows to Albion today.  Bikey for the Travis headkick and the 2 hacks on Cox in the first half.

I thought the ref got most decisions correct today, including the Forfar yellows but a lack of consistency in showing them to the Stirling players was poor.

Archived