Forfar v Stirling

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrong starting line-up, far too much tinkering. All that was needed was McCawl in for Foxy. We badly need a midfielder in this month.
Bikey caused us all sorts of problems, hardest shift O'Briens had all season.

Yup swankie was wasted in midfield . 2 cm sitting on the bench , both of whom had been performing well. A strange one

Just now, Bogs_Dollox said:

Yup swankie was wasted in midfield . 2 cm sitting on the bench , both of whom had been performing well. A strange one

Foxy was injured, so McCawl could've played and we could've limited the changes to a team that was flying. Swankie is never ever a centre mid.

Have to admit I'm thoroughly disappointed with the result today.

Game could have went either way, draw probably a fair result!

Big thanks to Grant Adam for the penalty save, although very poor penalty.

Have to admit Stirling look a much better side now/

Bikey does look a good player, did cause O'brien all sorts of problems! Strong, Tall, Pacey striker, could be a big player for the Binos for the rest of the season!

Have to admit Cox is grown on me now never really rated him. puts in a great shift, wish he was playing up front though, think that's his best position!

Really missed Foxy in the middle of the park today.

Midfielder & Left Back in the transfer window please!

This Bikey shites getting boring

Stirling finally have a decent player and the fans just can't shut up about him

Like that mate that never gets his hole then when he does he never stops going on about it

Thank you Stirling though, good 2 points dropped to help us ;)

11 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Bikey, the man who probably doesnae knock seven shades of shite out of his girlfriend. 

That's who

Oh, and scores loads of goals too 'n stuff. 

I was impressed by his wonderful 'strike' at the end......looks like he could be a useful player in the Juniors. #hype :)

On 1/10/2017 at 17:44, tbsouth said:

Very hard game...Stirling have made some good signings lately.....take the 1-1 draw now, Kerr Hay last minute.

Genius i know.........but if Kerr had come on like he should have with 10 to go we would have won it.

Archived