Forfar v Stirling

21 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Why would you settle for a draw, at home against a side which in all honesty we should be beating?

And what's with the Kerr Hay loving?emoji848.png

I don't think there is much between every team in this league......signing Smith wasted 5 months in wages and pitiful performances.....anyone who knows the club will know Kerr is the best finisher, hopefully he gets a chance soon.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
signing Smith wasted 5 months in wages and pitiful performances...

Totally agree with what you've said about Smith, although disagree with your opinion on the quality of the teams in this league?

Only good sides I've seen in this league are Forfar, Arbroath & Elgin? Been better than all the other's with the exception of the Montrose home game?

I hope Kerr Hay gets a chance also, but should we really be shouting for him to take place in a winning squad? Can't see him getting a place in the starting line up!

14 hours ago, tbsouth said:

I don't think there is much between every team in this league......signing Smith wasted 5 months in wages and pitiful performances.....anyone who knows the club will know Kerr is the best finisher, hopefully he gets a chance soon.

kerr is the best finisher in the dev. team, far from the best at the club

6 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Dont know who this Kerr Hay is but he is no Bikey, no player in this league is as good a striker as Bikey.

Can't wait to see this chap in action of Saturday, hope he likes the cold!

Regardless, think we'll add to our wins column, hard fought 3-2 home win.

All this talk of Bikey, I now realise that's his surname. I thought you were misspelling pikey and you'd signed Josh Falkingham lol

All this talk of Bikey... Josh Falkingham best player to grace the 4th tier in the history of the division.

IMG_1484179595.669383.jpg.3f3a27de284333

Archived