Forfar v Stirling

Whats the weather like up Forfar?

Any chance that the game could be called off?

Shouldn't be, was playing on it tonight so should be on. The terracing was a bit icy but shouldn't be too bad, probably shut behind the goal which they previously have done if icy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Decided to go along to this one today. Does everyone get searched going into station park or am i just dodgy looking?

You're just dodgy looking. They have a brief glance in bags but the only time I've been searched was the 2nd attempt at the Linlithgow rose game after the flares incident at the 1st attempt.

You're just dodgy looking. They have a brief glance in bags but the only time I've been searched was the 2nd attempt at the Linlithgow rose game after the flares incident at the 1st attempt.

Very strange. Only other place i ever get searched is Ibrox.

Anyway, decent game so far. Got pretty tasty there at the end of the half.

A draw away to the league leaders isnt bad.

Wasnt there but going by twitter it was an even game and maybe if we hadnt missed the penalty we'd have won this.

Also going by twitter it sounds like the Forfar players tactics were to snap Bikey. Disgraceful.

A draw away to the league leaders isnt bad.

Wasnt there but going by twitter it was an even game and maybe if we hadnt missed the penalty we'd have won this.

Also going by twitter it sounds like the Forfar players tactics were to snap Bikey. Disgraceful.

Impressed with Stirling definite improvement . Bikey is just another lower league headless chicken with pace

Impressed with Stirling definite improvement . Bikey is just another lower league headless chicken with pace

7 in 8 will tell you otherwise. Sounded like he was causing problems and your defenders resorted to kicking lumps out of him.

20 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

As you say, you weren't there. Yes our defenders made some robust challenges on him but Cox was on the receiving end of all the worst challenges. If he hadn't reacted angrily at the one just before halftime and taken the refs attention from the foul I suspect it could have been a straight red. 

Had to laugh at Cox having a go at your no 15 near the end about being fat then showing him his six pack. 

Draw a fair result, better for Stirling than us.

4 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Disgraceful behaviour, its a shame a top quality player like Bikey is kicked about by these thugs.

Settle down, Stirling players were no saints and Bikey wasn't without malice himself when he took out Trav leaving him with a bleeding nose.

Archived