Forfar v Stirling

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Stirling Albion up next for a slaughtering . Routine easy home win. ( only because it's not against a team from Angus )

I think you will find it more difficult to beat us this time at Station Park, number of new faces in and the team has improved not forgetting the Bikey factor if he is fit to play. Think we might get something from this game go for a 1-1 draw.

I think you will find it more difficult to beat us this time at Station Park, number of new faces in and the team has improved not forgetting the Bikey factor if he is fit to play. Think we might get something from this game go for a 1-1 draw.

Is this bikey thing a fucking joke

It genuinely isn't. The wankfest over him is fucking hilarious.

Dont be jealous that we actually have a decent footballer and all you have is Stirling rejects x

2-1 to the Albion and our push for the promotion play offs is well and truely on.

Dont be jealous that we actually have a decent footballer that sat in a Stirling rejects back pocket for 89 minutes x

4-1 to the Forfar and our push for the relegation play offs is well and truely back on

Fixed that for you pal x

The Loons cannot take any team for granted, yes we should win this but if the management and players had the attitude of some fans on here we'd come unstuck.

My predictions are 

Loons 2 Stirling 1

Lister and Denholm to score.

Crowd 462 (small travelling support and home support down due to forecast freeze fest this weekend.

50/50 who cares as I'm not in hospitality....

If Saturday has shown us anything it's that GB will not hesitate to make changes if he feels the team needs something different - 4 changes v Annan with only one enforced.

If Foxy's injury hasn't improved, it may mean McCawl starting alongside Milne or TOB moving forward and leaving Malcs and Munro as the centre half pairing. Foxy due to be suspended the following week anyway, so they might give him additional time to recover.  What do I know though eh?  I didn't think they'd risk Munro and Travis both coming back from injury and starting the game on Saturday - not only did he do that but he put the returning Milne in from the start too.  (after the website hinting that he wouldn't be rushed back with 4 months of the season remaining).

Looks like a beautiful day for a match - cold, but clear - remember and buy your hats, scarves and gloves from the club shop!! :) 

Given our recent run, if we can't get around the 550-600 mark for this game, I'll be slightly disappointed.  50/50 £322 to be won by a man carrying a rolled up copy of the Forfar Dispatch.

Tricky game against a side with a wee bit of form and some new players - tight game until Frazer Wright is sent off trying to haul back Coxy or Lister or Peters (or all 3) allowing the Loons to ease ahead in the last 10 minutes. 3-1.

Forfar away is as difficult as it gets in this league. Hopefully we can continue the form shown against Clyde and get enough confidence into the players for the games ahead and our push away from the dreaded 10th spot.

Don't really expect anything from this game, though.

Archived