Falkirk v Ayr Pt3

Guest Back Post Misses

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Plus with all due respect I am looking for us to give yous a decent pumping so no hostility from myself.

It's a hope rather than expectation trip on our part, despite previous performances against you this season. I think you'll be fine. If Falkirk TV works. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spoke to Tony Smith on Saturday night

They were short of people and once they set up the stream they had no one checking that the stream was still running or not. Someone contacted them via Facebook and they realised it had stopped so restarted the stream. As you say it was fine after that.

I also said to him to put a note on the website to explain. Not checked if that has happened?

Also saying they are thinking about doing away with PPV for away games.

They should do away with payment full stop. If the club can't back the volunteer base to deliver enough current and most importantly, watchable and accessible content, then it's doing more harm than good.

Just now, PG.Colossus said:

They should do away with payment full stop. If the club can't back the volunteer base to deliver enough current and most importantly, watchable and accessible content, then it's doing more harm than good.

I certainly think that Interviews and Highlights should be free.

Live games should be chargeable

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I spoke to Tony Smith on Saturday night

They were short of people and once they set up the stream they had no one checking that the stream was still running or not. Someone contacted them via Facebook and they realised it had stopped so restarted the stream. As you say it was fine after that.

I also said to him to put a note on the website to explain. Not checked if that has happened?

Also saying they are thinking about doing away with PPV for away games.

That's fair enough, things go wrong from time to time so no harm done. What's the thinking behind maybe doing away with PPV for away games?

That's fair enough, things go wrong from time to time so no harm done. What's the thinking behind maybe doing away with PPV for away games?

I think away games comm's can be difficult sometimes apparently so it can be more hassle that it is worth.

McCall needs to go with 352, it suits our personnel the best.
Fleming 
Balatoni Murphy McKenna
Devlin Cairney Docherty Adams Boyle
Harkins Forrest

Agree with that system but I'd be tempted to put Rose in instead of Adams. Felt he was chasing the game against Dunfermline and I think Falkirk have a plastic pitch which means he won't be risked.

Agree with that system but I'd be tempted to put Rose in instead of Adams. Felt he was chasing the game against Dunfermline and I think Falkirk have a plastic pitch which means he won't be risked.

I haven't seen anything from Rose that would justify him a place in the starting line up, although you're probably right in that Adams won't be risked. I'd be tempted to play Gilly instead, the surface will suit him. No doubt Crawford will start instead though!

I haven't seen anything from Rose that would justify him a place in the starting line up, although you're probably right in that Adams won't be risked. I'd be tempted to play Gilly instead, the surface will suit him. No doubt Crawford will start instead though!

I thought for the time he was on the pitch against Dunfermline he looked better than Adams did all game. His passing was quicker and he's a lot more mobile on the pitch.

Crawford is such an instinctive player, he has great feet and gets himself into good positions and then HE SCREWS IT UP, EVERY TIME. AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!

I'd give Gilmour a chance this week, not that it'll make a difference with nobody to score.

12 hours ago, munro7 said:

I really like Crawford as a player but he does need to develop an end product.

What is an end product? Does Ross Docherty have an end product? Does Jamie Adams have an end product? 

Crawford, since Docherty signed, has 4 goals in 61 games, Doc has 1 in 60 and the 2 play a similar role, with Crawford more of a driving force.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

After seeing him on Saturday I predict Hippo to go on a belter of a run in the second half of the season, finish our top scorer and POTY by some distance and attract megabids in the summer.

Pretty sure it was you & I having a laugh about him claiming to be a goal threat in his first falkirk tv interview despite scoring like 2 goals for livi. Would probably say he's Houston's best signing so far.

(Can't quote for some reason)

Don't think many would question Houston's ability as a coach, Vaulks, Grant, Leahy and Hippocrates have all become far better players under him. If he was more adventurous with his transfer dealings he would already be managing elsewhere. Still by far the best boss we've had since Hughes imo.

Archived