Falkirk v Ayr Pt3

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't seen the highlights yet, but at the time I thought Rogers should have claimed the initial cross. Didn't look much beyond his 6 yard box.

No just 5 yards outside the 18 yard box [emoji15]

On 14/01/2017 at 21:55, Bairnardo said:

Just watched the video.... Who filmed it? I ask because they are just as bad as the wee fannies from Falkirk.

Rather than walking away or just going and filling them in, you chose to stand there and engage with the wee knobs.

Why not finish the situation one way or the other rather than dripping about it on here when you actually stood there and kept it going

It was myself.  

Couldn't get on the bus as folk were in the door and wouldn't get out of the way so thought I might as well film it to laugh at later. 

It was that or stand in exactly the same bit at the door of the bus. 

On 1/15/2017 at 21:20, RC55 FFC said:

We didn't play well at all yesterday but that volume of decent chances was enough to win 2 games. Not good enough.

Yeah I've only just watched the highlights, no shortage of decent chances to win that game.

For anybody still not convinced about Flemings ability needs to watch these highlights. Don't know how after everything he's done people still question his suitability for the job. He's won us points on his own this season and one us another one here.

Yes he wasn't great against Dumbarton but was always going to find it hard against Dumbarton swinging in crosses with the high winds. But one game won't change my opinion that he's been one of McCalls strongest signings since coming to the club and his penalty saving record alone will put him in the Ayr history books.

For anybody still not convinced about Flemings ability needs to watch these highlights. Don't know how after everything he's done people still question his suitability for the job. He's won us points on his own this season and one us another one here.

Yes he wasn't great against Dumbarton but was always going to find it hard against Dumbarton swinging in crosses with the high winds. But one game won't change my opinion that he's been one of McCalls strongest signings since coming to the club and his penalty saving record alone will put him in the Ayr history books.

[emoji106]

Archived